[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted. You wear your hat for some days and people start telling you it's ugly, so you end up giving it away.

I wish I could recall perfectly my favorite memories, as well as forget easily about the sad ones.

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You forget about breaking up, and make the same mistakes in the next relationship. You forget about burning your hand on the stove, and do it again. And again. And again. Someone was talking to you about their favorite baseball team, and you're listening because you're genuinely interested, and then you stub your toe and forget the whole conversation.

You recall perfectly the bad smell of someone you were talking to about new opportunities. You recall with exact detail the exact words used when (awesome thing happened). You remember that you had forgotten to tie your shoe that day, which makes it a sad memory and you forget about it.

You're not aware of any of this happening. When you forget something, it is completely gone, as if it had never happened. It manifests itself as blackouts, but thinking that you might be having blackouts is sad, so you forget about that.

Have fun with your new mental condition!

I wish socializing was easier. I wish the rules weren't so complicated.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Now that's what I call breaking a wish! Lol.

Granted. Socializing gets easier, to the point that people start getting tired of it. Including you.

I wish I could change my appearance at will and had complete power over it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Granted. You can change your appearence at will and have complete power over it. But other people have complete power over your appearence too.

I wish to win the "Last one to post wins!" game.

Granted. You win the game but the forum games section gets deleted.

I wish I had a keg of Heineken.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Granted, you are forced to drink all of it and suffer liver failure.

I wish I had a better chair.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, but your new chair is so comfortable that you refuse to leave it even to get some food or water, or go to the bathroom. As days go by, you start feeling like finally leaving the chair, but you realise that you've lost all of your energies and just can't move. Finally, after screwing up your chair (since you couldn't make it to the bathroom), you die.

I wish we needed much less than 8 hours to get a proper sleep.

• 1 month later...

Granted! Now that everyone only need 3 hours of sleep a day they realized they're turned into giraffes. And now your neck grows until head is off the roof. You suffer severe head trauma that leaves you on hospital bed your whole life. You realize your doctor is also a giraffe. Giraffes don't make good doctors. You die seconds after.

I wish I had a girlfriend

Granted. She costs $300/hr.

I wish I could interface with my computer really fast.

• 5 months later...

Granted, but your computer causes you to kill every thread you post in, and eventually will kill you too.

I wish to be able to switch.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)