[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, you get a cold butter knife.

I wish I could automatically reply to these threads without having to spend time searching tulpa.info/forums, going to the forum games section, and manually replying to all the threads.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You find out after it's all finished that you're still paying for it through a very large loan with 762.88% interest.

I wish I could function the same without needing sleep.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, but you feel so biologically driven and so compelled to sleep by habit that you do sleep anyway. And this drive is so strong that it's like some other worldly force pushing you to do so, and it actually is, so you can't escape from it. So you don't need to sleep. But you're forced to anyway.

I wish an ice cream truck came by my house right now to sell me ice cream.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Granted, but the only ice cream they have is made of the souls of small, screaming children that will penetrate your mind and slowly until they drive you insane, the fiery pits of hell being your only escape...

I wish I had a puppy.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

Granted, but its in your house and it starts a fire on your curtain and carpet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish for a can of tuna (I was about to say tan of cuna XD)

Granted but all it does all day is spit at you.

I wish for a pet pony

Granted but all it does all day is ramble about friendship and stuff.

I wish some things were easier.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc