[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, but the things included in being easier is your ass getting rejected.

I wish I had a badass motorcycle.

If I had a nickel for every time someone called me gay... It'd go to my host because I don't care enough to collect it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramble? I assume that means it can talk. I sell it for millions of dollars to some rich brony and get the ez life.

Granted. You can now breathe one billionth of a second faster, so now it's easier to breathe. And since you said "some" things, your average internet speed increased in JUST the slightest, so it's easier to screw around on the internet.

EDIT: Granted but it's the weakest and least stable motorcyle in the world and it just completely breaks after a mile.

I wish to own the super rare/expensive skin in league of legends on my main account. Free of charge, have it arrive to my account instantaneously, and the company already complies and is okay with the idea of me getting it for free so they don't ban me or anything.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Granted. But everyone has it, since it happened as a result of a programming error that gave everyone access, and the company doesn't want to bother fixing the problem.

I want a refund for my purchase of a defective talking pony that is nothing like I expected.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Granted, but you get another one that's even WORSE.

I wish for this thread to end.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

:O

Granted, but another starts immediately where the old thread left off.

I wish you wouldn't wish for such things.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, but the sudden appearance of unbound protons in whatever the fuck this thread database this thread is born in turns the whole thing to a cloud of hydrogen atoms.

I wish for a working computer.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Granted, but it costs you your soul.

I wish for a Twix bar.