[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but it's a sentient boat that's afraid of water.

I wish to be loved by someone outside the system.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Granted, but shortly after you get to be close, they die.

I wish I had more arms.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Granted, but the pet monkey has a mind of its own and slaps everyone around it.

I wish I was more original.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, you get your beverage, and it's so refreshing that you feel fully satiated. So satiated that no matter how much you need water or other drinks, you never feel thirsty. After a while, you feel sick, and realize that you're dehydrated. But the thought of even drinking a drop of water makes you feel bloated and nauseous. You feel like you just drank the purest glass of mountain spring water, yet you know that you must drink something soon. You grab a glass of water, and try to drink it, but it feels like you swallowed a swimming pool. You vomit on the floor. You can't take any more water right now, you still feel full. Later you try again, but with the same panicked result. You put your lips around the faucet and turn it on full blast, but the water refuses to go down your throat. Hands shaking, you go to the emergency room and request an IV, but the nurses look at you like you're crazy as you explain your story. You demand an IV, and begin to yell, but the guards restrain you, and you pass out from dehydration. After conducting an diagnosis, they decide that you are dehydrated, and give you an IV, but much to the nurse's astonishment, no water leaks through the bag and enters your bloodstream. The doctor arrives, and requests that they siphon water in through your mouth, but in a comatose state, you regurgitate the water. In another futile attempt the nurses try pumping water into your bloodstream with a syringe, but some invisible force prevents the water from entering your body. Desperate now, they grab a fire hose that's just laying there, and try to put it down your throat. They open the valve, but the water just shoots back out. On the operating table, you eventually shrivel up into a raisin.

I wish for the FULL complete version of Adobe photoshop with everything, not this limited monthly payment BS where I get almost nothing.

"Now THATS a bad username"

Granted but it's in a different language and there's no changing it to English.

I wish for a drawing tablet and laptop.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Granted, but there is no AC adapter jack for the laptop so you can't charge it.

I wish to be consistent in forcing.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.