[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. The world is now dominated by me.

I wish people would love all of their tulpas and not pick favorites, and see them as family and not superfluous numbers.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Granted, but everyone gets so caught up in believing that their tulpas are family that they ignore their own family all together, deeming them as fake. The memories of their families become overwritten with memories of their imaginary friends.

I wish I could skip to 3 weeks into the future from now.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• 4 weeks later...

Granted, but because you weren't there those three weeks, aliens have taken over the world and you weren't there to stop them.

I wish dragons were real.

Tulpae Malveron and Toga

Soulbonds Destiny Jessica Angela Eva Whisper Luke Bry Illisk and Yunia

Granted, but the queen of dragons, Daenerys Targaryen, is disturbed by your interested and bans you for the rest of your life to Castle Black, defending the wall.

I wish I were the master key-maker to open any door in reality, just like in the Matrix.

Wish granted, but the Butterfly Effect causes you to never have been born.

I wish that the events that will occur today will involve me coming across a beautiful 1 foot x 1 foot x 1 foot block of Sharp Wisconsin White Cheddar Cheese (Sprouts Brand), lying on the kitchen table untouched by anything other than the sanitary piece of plastic it lies on, without a spot of mold, just waiting to be eaten by somebody who will appreciate its beautiful, juicy, succulent flavor. Meaning me.

Hmm...

Wish granted, but the cheese is stuck to the plastic

You know that one day, you will get to the cheese, this thought fills you with DETERMINATION

I wish etch a sketches grew on trees