[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you drop the bottle and destroy both it and the genie. 

I wish for more wishes

thread closes

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.

Granted, but every wish you make causes an opposite effect on one of your friends.

I wish people would automatically perceive me as the age & gender I perceive myself as.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)

Granted, however your perception of everyone else's gender is now basically random.

I wish for $100,000 every year for the rest of my life.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted. The money is in Rhodesian dollars. You now have all the treasury of a country that hasn't existed for almost 50 years.

I wish I could find my gameboy color that I lost.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. When you get them, you discover they are chrushed into thousands of tiny pieces.

I wish people were more original with their wish breaks and less hypocritical. :P

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, however your perception of everyone else's gender is now basically random.

I could live with that.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, everyone who is the slightest bit unoriginal or hypocritical dies before they can post their wish break.

I wish that for every minute I spend in our wonderland, only 1 second passes on the outside.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Granted, but you begin finding yourself in unpleasant scenarios from which the only escape is to wait it out.

I wish I had more free time for forcing.