[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, tulpa.info has been taken down (why the heck am I granting this!?).

I wish I owned every steam game.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish infinity didn't exist.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Granted, but since ∞ was the previous time cap for the universe's existence, it's been replaced with the arbitrary amount of 99999 remaining seconds.

I wish for an

and one for the game grumps too.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Granted, but due to the unlimited supply of sugar crisps, the world's insulin ran out, sugar crisps is now considered contraband, with severe legal penalties for having it.

I wish I were one of the Doctor's companions.

Wish granted, but the Doctor regenerated again and the new Doctor is a slime ball that wants to go solo.

I wish that addiction to drugs, alcohol, and gambling has a cure with no harmful side effects.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Granted, but knowledge that such a cure exists has enabled a lot more people to acquire such addictions (and then not pursue the cure).

I wish to be able to double jump irl.

Granted, but your shoes are propelled downwards at great speed so total momentum is conserved when you double-jump.

I wish for more seasons of Lois & Clark

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)

That sounds even better actually, I'll take it.

Granted, but they suck and don't do justice to the older seasons.

I wish the world had fewer bees.