[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

That is actively happening right now, it'll fuck with our food supply eventually because bees are *incredibly important* as it turns out, and we're all going to die. I didn't even need to break that wish, it broke itself.

I wish I could just... opt out of time as a concept for a while and take a nice, long vacation without any time actually passing.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Everything else is frozen around you, including the air. You cannot breathe.

R.I.P. Nachtrabe

I wish I could cure all illnesses and diseases.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, you have a huge laser cannon that will destroy all viruses, bacteria, and pretty much any other matter in its path.

I wish to get through the alphabet without anyone posting a pony image.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Granted. You never feel tired, but you still go insane from lack of sleep.

I wish people would make shitty short fiction longpost again.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, but in doing so, everyone speaks in such a verbose, wordy, and in-concise manner that understanding the message being conveyed becomes tedious, draining, and somewhat of a hassle. To reiterate: the manner in which posts are now conducted is one in which their posts are space-consuming, repetitive, and not at all to the point.

My wish, the desire which I shall now speak forth with the intention that it will be granted (though likely twisted in such a manner that there are unintended negative repercussions, as per the parameters of the game) is that the person granting this wish receives $1,000,000. I defy you to corrupt a wish when you are the recipient of the splendor. My post is henceforth concluded, terminated, finished.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Granted, but I have to pay taxes on it, and it screws up my health insurance marketplace eligibility for next year. (Wait, that's probably what would actually happen...)

I wish to not have hair on my body, except on the non-face part of my head and optionally "bikini area".

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)

Granted, but your hair grows so fast that every morning, you wake up almost suffocated in it.

I wish that I was able to motivate myself to do anything!

• 4 weeks later...

Granted, but you only find your motivation while cross-dressing.

I wish I could easily find friends my age without getting my host in trouble.

Devin (he, birthday February 3)

Granted, however you still can't talk to them without getting your host in trouble

I wish that people would judge me when I told them I have a tulpa

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me