[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You life is interesting, you have no time for thus forum, we miss you. When you realize this, you come back, but we are all gone.  The inner circle lies broken before you.  Weeds struggle to survive in the remaining wasteland.

I wish for a 3 wheeled tricycle with a shopping cart sized basket between the rear wheels.

No homework, a quiz every day.

I wish for a better keyboard on my next phone. I mean, these little letters are hard with my big fingerpads.

You get a keyboard so big you need to jump on the letter to press it

Wish to achieve all my goals

Your next phone has a full-sized keyboard attached to it, you just have to carry it around everywhere.

I wish I owned the MTG card "black lotus".

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

You get the $27,000 black lotus card, and you find out you are being sued for $27,000.

I wish that all lawers became gardeners, and no more lawyers would ever exist.

Wish to achieve all my goals

Wish Granted, but unfortunately every goal you ever thought of was achieved, regardless of dedication. If you set a goal for revenge, they're dead or devastated. If your goal as your dreams, you have all of them and everyone expects you to be everything. If your goal was to be right, society now lives by your word. With so much blame for the world's problems and jail time, I promise you won't be sane forever.

I wish that all lawers became gardeners, and no more lawyers would ever exist.

Wish granted, now you have to pay a stupid amount of money to bargain for some potting soil and explain to the entire home depot why you deserve it.

I wish I could be myself and people wouldn't freak out.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Granted, on august 31, 2018 midnight, the population of the entire world is replaced by clones of you, infighting is inevitable.  By 2:35pm on september 1, power generation plants all around the world begin to shut down.  Every major infrustructure follows.  The world plummets into anarchy.  Mass hysteria, riots, arson.  

1:12am september 2, the last surviving human commits suicide.  

I wish a wish for fish on my fish wish dish with a swish swish.