[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

You can only have pizza for lunch, and eventually you start to want other things, but you can only have pizza.

I wish 2001: a space odesy had a better ending

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't let you do that, Dave.

I wish the Marvel series of movies weren't so prolific. i really can't keep up.

Thank you, but that made my life better, because i dont have to worry about them.  Will miss ironman though.

You can read and comprehend by smell, any book, any paper, but not digital.  Then that same day, paper is outlawed, and a massive effort is undertaken to recycle and burn all material. The smell from the burning pyres forces you to comprehend countless worthless books, newspaperd etc. You know a too much and cant function in society. Years later your desiccated corpse is found in a remote improvised log cabin in the forest. Scrawled on the wall is written the single word. FORGET!

I wish to stop violent acts against children, ever, retroactively.

Everybody who has the power to harm children, even if they wouldn't do so, is killed. No children are ever harmed again, but since all their parents died they all starve to death

I wish that Ethan wasn't such a jerk

-Me

Your wish is interpretted to mean Ethan Hawke.  He is 'visited' by 3 italian gentlemen in expensive pinstriped suits.  He is led into a strech limousine, and when he appears again, bloodied and bruised, he apologizes for being an a-hole and vows to help orphans around the world. But now he is too serious to be a good actor, never makes another appearance.

I wish only for globally accepted net neutrality.

All internet service providers get destroyed and though the net is now neutral, I also is no longer accessable.

I wish I was more patient

-Me

You are admitted to an asylum for life.  As a 'patient'.  It is not a good life.

I wish for a walk on a cloudy day. It is warm, but not hot, its quiet and relaxing.  I can think about the universe undisturbed.  Birds chirp, bees buzz, the wind breathes through the trees like whispers of hope and well wishes. I am happy.

I have to break my own wish, it was too hard.

I am granted my wish, but i have nothing else to complain about, i get bored, then i get depressed, then...

I wish for brocolli. Really good tasting brocolli.