[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

You are flash frozen and shattered into pieces. One piece survives, you live, but it is not a long nor comfortable life.

I wish for the ability to fux my past, 'Butterfly Effect' style but without any horror.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are flash frozen and shattered into pieces.  One piece survives, you live, but it is not a long nor comfortable life.

I wish for the ability to fix my past, 'Butterfly Effect' style but without any horror.

You are flash frozen and shattered into pieces.  One piece survives, you live, but it is not a long nor comfortable life.

I wish for the ability to fux my past, 'Butterfly Effect' style but without any horror.

Wish granted, but after you fixed your past you changed who you were so much you grew into a completely unrecognizable person, and you are no longer you.

I wish we had free and autonomous hover cars that are incapable of hurting anyone.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Granted, but the only reason that they can't hurt anyone is because they don't move.

I wish that everyone in my d&d group didn't move away

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Granted, but the only reason that they can't hurt anyone is because they don't move.

lol

Wish Granted, but now they follow you around and talk very loudly about d&d, not respecting your privacy in any way...

I wish we all had the ability to fly.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

We need a proper d&d game thread! but surprisingly i suck at dungenmaster

We can all fly, but the air traffic is so bad, many die. Many many many...

I wish for a d&d thread.

Granted, but you have to figure out how to make a d&d game work in this format (I have experience DMing btw)

I wish the floor was lava

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Ahhhh! The floor is lava! I can't find anywhere to stand and i just lost a new diamond pickaxe! I am sad. You feel bad.

I wish they would come out with minecraft 2 already.