[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a great fisher, but you are a bear.

I wish i never had to grow up.

Unfortunately, now you grow down. Let me know how you vacation to the center of the Earth goes.

I wish I didn't have my scanning issues.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

No issues scanning, but you cant stop scanning.  Every person who talks to you, their head explodes. (Ref: Scanners, 1981, never saw it.)

I wish simple games didn't confuse me.

No issues scanning, but you cant stop scanning.  Every person who talks to you, their head explodes. (Ref: Scanners, 1981, never saw it.)

I wish simple games didn't confuse me.

Wish granted, but now complex games- in fact complex anything now baffles you.

I wish hippos can be shrunken down and be cute friendly pets.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

They can, but they are as affectionate as a common lizzard.

(Yeah! I am insatiable at this.)

I wish for a food product that, pay attention, can't go bad, fills you up for 100 calories, tasts great, has the daily recommended dose of everything, can be eaten on a hot day with your bear hands without the possibility of staining clothes and you don't have to wash your hands before or after cause it is naturally antiseptic. Also it tastes great, and goes well with anything.

This food item exists, however it is also almost impossible to produce and as a result is far too expensive for you to afford. Also because of its antiseptic propertys it also makes more desease immune to antibiotics. Also the production of this food releases many many greenhouse gasses into the air and greatly increases the speed of global warming.

I wish i could control ants like ant man

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Granted. But your nemesis, hellbent on foiling anything you do, controls spiders. All your attempts to do anything are thwarted by masses of arachnids.

I wish for six more hours in a day.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted, but your circadian rythem stays the same so now you just slowly fall out of cycle with the days, also everything that has open and closed hours has to fundamentally readjust

I wish that I could fly on water

-Me

You can swim on land, fly on water, walk on air, walk on water, fly on land, land on flies, swim in air, land on air, but you lose three important abilities. You can't swim in water, you can't walk on land, and you can't fly in air, but everyone else can.

I wish that i could walk on air.

You can walk on air, but you cant control which part of the air you step on, so when you walk you never get to your intended destination or hight

-Me