[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but the teleportation is relative to the solar system, so the first time you teleport you end up in space and then die.

I wish for a fish.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Bre, Jean-luc killed me agian...

You are granted a 'wish for fish dish' that you must swish swish with the help of a man named Ish.  He is very annoying.  (Dr. Seuss reference)

I wish for immunity from harm so that i may fight crimes in ghettos around the world.

Granted. Your wish seems perfect, but immunity from harm goes down to a microscopic level. You don't age anymore, as the cells cannot die. The eons pass. Humanity comes and goes but you're still standing there. Countless more events rock the earth, and you're still standing there. You become a cryptid to new spices, ever intent on finding you. Their civilizations too rise and fall, but you're still standing there. Until the sun comes crashing upon the earth, burning your skin but unable to damage it, and you're still standing there. Until the inevitable heat death of the universe grinds everything to a halt, but you're still floating there. In nothingness. Until the end of time.

I wish for a time machine that causes no paradoxes and follows the notion of presentism.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

But that's not ruining my wish, cause life is all about the journey, and i'd never be alone, since i have my tulpae.

Presentism... hm.

Looking on google...

Reading wiki...

Distracted...

Hungry...

Re-reading your wish...

Scratching head with furrowed brow...

Looking up urban dictionary...

Finding nothing...

Searching youtube for modern references or explainations...

Watching gifs+sound...

Granted. Your wish seems perfect, but immunity from harm goes down to a microscopic level. You don't age anymore, as the cells cannot die. The eons pass. Humanity comes and goes but you're still standing there. Countless more events rock the earth, and you're still standing there. You become a cryptid to new spices, ever intent on finding you. Their civilizations too rise and fall, but you're still standing there. Until the sun comes crashing upon the earth, burning your skin but unable to damage it, and you're still standing there. Until the inevitable heat death of the universe grinds everything to a halt, but you're still floating there. In nothingness. Until the end of time.

I wish for a time machine that causes no paradoxes and follows the notion of presentism.

Granted but it can only go forward in time and doesn't go faster than you do naturally

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Granted, both of your wishes disappear.

I wish people stopped forgetting to write wishes.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

They stop, but then...

Searching google...

Wiki...

Youtube...

Bah! ...you are innundated by more and more abstract and intelligently clever wishes that you just can't seem to get today. You feel dumb, but you're not dumb, don't be so hard on yourself.

I wish for a time stopping watch (unbreakable failsafe), that only affected everything but me. That way i could fight crimes safely.

Granted. However, the sheer momentum you induce by moving during a non-measurably small unit of time sends you flying off into the the distant corners of the universe. Needless to say you die after using it the first time. Should've paid more attention in physics class bro.

I wish my mug could wash itself.

The watch gave me power inversely proportional to the time dilation?!? That wasn't in the manual.

It washes itself, but then it also becomes obscessed with you, incessently, constantly, begging for you to drink its liquids.  It watches you sleep... it shall not be ignored.

I wish for perfect remote viewing sight.