[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

You can see everything, but everything meshes together and it becomes impossible to know what is close and what is far away.

I wish

nobody knew what my wish is

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see everything, but everything meshes together and it becomes impossible to know what is close and what is far away.

*spoiler alert*

I wish nobody knew what my wish is

Haha i did it! oh...

Um... *whistles, walks away*

I wish for green skies, i've been told green is the best color, and i think that's right.

I wish for green skies, i've been told green is the best color, and i think that's right.

Wish Granted, but the sky now has particles of oxidized copper, which can give people kidney failure.

I wish paintings were portals.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Paintings are portals but only the most adept gurus, after decades of study, can enter them.  None have ever returned.

I wish to have been able to purchase 1000 bitcoins in 2015.

Paintings are portals but only the most adept gurus, after decades of study, can enter them.  None have ever returned.

I wish to have been able to purchase 1000 bitcoins in 2015.

Wish Granted, but you spent them all before October 2017 when you had a chance to make a lot of money.

I wish VR was actually good.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

VR is good, really good, and you have a lot of fun, but you develope a slight headache.

I wish Ranger didn't have a slight headache so he could play VR more, he looked like he was having so much fun.

Granted, now Ranger has a migraine.

I wish I could eat unhealthy stuff without it being unhealthy.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, he now has a migraine.

I wish I could write twice as quick as before.

It appears I was ninja'd by Jean with the exact same wish break.

Granted, you just gain weight without the heath effects. Pretty soon your body mass weighs you down but you don't have any incentive to eat healthy anymore.

I wish I could never be ninja'd again.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted x2 but your simultaneous wishes get crossed.  Jean-luc eats twice as quick, but doesn't get healthy, while the kismet Brassow writes at normal speed, and has incredible cravings for junk food, it's healthy, but he doesn't know that, and avoids it.

I wish i could guilt more people into playing this game.

Granted, but now people play only because they feel guilty and thus don't put much effort into the game.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc