[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are no longer capable of being confused; as a result, you never seek out clarifying information. This is a huge detriment to both your work and love life

I wish I had all the skills-related knowledge I could ever need!

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

You do... but... nothing, not even a pencil or a piece of paper makes any sense at all, you know it can be done so much better, everything is just WRONG! DAMNIT DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND?!?!?! No, they just don't, not like you.

I wish I could shape-shift into a bear in meatspace, only, one with a space suit and with rocket boots capable to reach orbit and return safely and shape-shift back. I need to go uh, borrow some satellites, no reason.

Granted. However, you have bear paws and cannot put on your space suit or rocket boots. You are unable to change back until you complete your journey, and eventually resort to stealing trash to feed yourself.

I wish for a pizza.

Granted, but I steal your leftover crusts and destroy your trashcans for no obvious reason.

I wish for a space suit that is designed such that a bear could put it on, and it fits me.

Granted, but the suit has no fuel and as you are searching for a gas station, other bears mistake you for a trashcan and destroy your new suit.

I wish that I had the ability to turn of my senses of taste and smell.