[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

He can't, because he accidentally spent hundreds instead of ones, he couldn't read the denominations, and couldn't read 'take your change' in the self checkout. In a month his ATM card stopped working and he was overdrawn, so all hos auto bill payments bounced, he was evicted and penniless. All he could do was hold up a blank board, no one gave him any money.

I wish you couldn't imagine what happened next.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but they randomly crash to the ground because after Microsoft buys Netflix, the world comes under their control and Windows is mandated as firmware for every electronic devise, and it only gets buggier. The AI apocalypse, however, never comes because the AI that developed was the Corky of intelligent agents, mostly harmless and not exceptionally bright.

I wish Microsoft never buys Netflix, thus preventing the dystopia that follows.

[Evergreen] That doesn't happen, but then Apple becomes competitive and buys Microsoft anyway. The machines firmware is longer buggy, but the AI that develops becomes evil and takes over the world!

I wish AI's were not hell bent on taking over the world.

[Evergreen] That doesn't happen, but then Apple becomes competitive and buys Microsoft anyway. The machines firmware is longer buggy, but the AI that develops becomes evil and takes over the world!

I wish AI's were not hell bent on taking over the world.

Well, Netflix has a market cap of 120 big B's, Apple is about twice that, but Microsoft's market cap is 1 triiiiiilllllioooon dollars.........

So your version of history is highly unlikely as atated. So there's no evil Apple AI forcing us to use a one button track ball or some other nonsense. Instead Microsoft buys a state and renames it Microstate.

I wish we didn't have to move to Canada.

You don't; Microsoft will turn you into a paperclip regardless of which country you live in

I wish I was CEO of Microsoft. Or just married to their CEO. I'm not picky, I can dominate their CEO in no time anyways

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

You are the CEO of Microsoft, as an inanimate carbon rod®. You're well loved and universally renowned as the best CEO in history, but you're just an inanimate carbon rod®.

I wish that I was a real vampire.

You did, once, but now you don't have any of your freekish 12 toes left. (A good thing?)

I wish Tanaka learns her lesson about sharp knives before her fingers suffer a similar fate as her toes.