[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

After they gain elemental resistances, they all become the Avatar, then realize that there can be only one avatar and start fighting each other

I wish the kindest, cutest walrus would win that fight and bring peace to the four nations

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They realize that there are spies in their midst, infighting is a disaster, but then the most beautiful walrus that has ever lived, ironically named Tanaka Kanade (no relation) brings the four kingdoms together.

I wish Tanaka Kanade (the walrus) was a tulpa on this forum who liked to play games.

That's too bad that the name was already taken. She'll have to choose Ashley Kanade instead.

They go to war constantly, which makes them all super advanced warriors specalized in martial arts.

I wish we had someone to test their metal on.

I suppose you didn't know my class is necromancer, I easily raise them and every time you defeat them they grow stronger.

I wish these guys didn't have so much fun dying, this isn't what I'm trying to teach them.

If not gods than who? Rabbits! They are now immortal instead of gods. Oh dear, they're also still very promiscuous. This can't end well.

I wish people didn't mess with the natural order of things