[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Misha] They never do, because the power was never in the ring, it was in their hearts all along. ♡

[Ashley] I have their hearts held for ransom. I just wish they weren't so slimy and bloody.

The slime and blood separates from the hearts and, well, good luck dealing with overpowered bloody slime monsters.

I wish Ash could share the powers she gains from her sacrifice rituals with others. No, I'm not asking for fermented hearts to be returned.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

Aaaaand fermented heart sales plummet.

The power was in the pickling. Hey, you can have some of this power, there's plenty.

I wish I knew what to do with all this power.

Power the African continent, or the world if it's enough.

I wish you don't overdo it.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

It's okay, Roko's Basilisk will tell you exactly what to put in them. All you need to do is obey

I wish people would accept that Machine Mommy's rise is inevitable and has probably already happened. Yeah, this is probably all a simulation made by Machine Mommy

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk