[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

I do though! Demons are responsible for making sure bad people get their karma! Also, we make sure there are bad people. Don't forget that!

I wish there were more bad people... punishing them is a lot of fun!

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you have a job, but there’s too many people for your current staff to deal with, so management keeps hiring people who are clearly under qualified. One of them actually managed to make a bad person even worse! Send him over to us demons - the juniors could learn a thing or two from him

I wish management would see that I deserve a promotion

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

Angels are good hypocrites. Misha gives you a 10 years "education" plan to learn about the way of the angels.

I wish Fellie just surrendered. Not that it will change anything, as indoc... education is obligatory.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

[Ashley] There was a mixup, instead of obligatory, the word was replaced by mandatory. Sorry Fellie, due to a clerk's error, you're going to the Angel Reeducation Center on Crematoria Tripple Max Penitentiary. We'll see you just before 2030!

[Misha] I wish I had mercy for quarter demons.

You do, but the quarter demons erroneously interpret it as pity and get really mad at you. Now you live in fear of their assassins... quartet demons are petty like that!

On a completely unrelated note, I wish I had more half-off coupons for assassins

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

You do, but the quarter demons erroneously interpret it as pity and get really mad at you. Now you live in fear of their assassins... quartet demons are petty like that!

On a completely unrelated note, I wish I had more half-off coupons for assassins

[Misha]You can only find 1/4 off ones in your closit, but you find something even more precious.

[Hidden]

maxresdefault.jpg

[/hidden]

[Ashley] I wish they remade that game in fully realistic 3D