[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, all science goes away, and you are no longer able to read this forum post because our knowledge of electricity and computing went with it

I wish we were better adapted to life as hunter-gatherers

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. We became so good at it that we go back to our ancestor's lifestyle.

I wish I could turn into whatever animal I want at will.

Granted. But now it is the survival of the fittest.

I wish I had electric superpowers while being immune to electricity myself.

Allow me to introduce Dracovish. They can but can't breathe underwater and now you feel extremely guilty for bringing those poor creatures into existence.

I wish I could go through walls.

Oh no

Granted. You died as an eel but your spirit lives on and you can go trough walls and stuff, but nobody will ever know about you and you can't touch stuff and things like that

I wish I could climb walls

Aaah, how can you wish for that? do you really want to be a literal spider?? well, granted!

I wish my Mimikyu plushie would come to life.

Wish granted, but consider the following:

From Bulbapedia:

"A lonely Pokémon, Mimikyu is always covered by its disguise. Since this Pokémon is weakened by sunlight, it is rumored that the veil is used for protection. It is believed that seeing its true form will cause a mysterious illness or even a painful death. Mimikyu's disguise is modeled after Pikachu because of the popularity of Pikachu-styled merchandise, thinking that its disguise would allow it to make friends with people.[1] If its rag is damaged or its neck is broken, it will spend all night patching it. It then seeks revenge on the one that damaged it, fearing that its true identity could have been exposed. Mimikyu finds repairing its neck difficult, often causing it to cry."

and now consider that your Mimikyu comes alive angry that you didn't spend every second of your life with it...

I wish Mirichu's Mimikyu could be stopped.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread