[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, you live in a different world but know nothing about it

I wish I could speak all languages in the world

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can, but you're so used to having this ability that you can never remember which language is which. As a result, you speak in Mandarin to English speakers, Dutch to Mandarin speakers, and so on

I wish everyone spoke Japanese so we didn't have to worry about language barriers

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

Granted, history is changed so badly you don't recognize this world

I wish everyone spoke tulpish and could communicate using that

Yep, everyone can use tulpish to communicate with their headmates, but not with other meatsacks. Not sure how this wish changes anything

I wish someone would bring me the Bone creature who bears a star on his chest, so that I may free my master from her prison

Granted, nothing happens because I have no idea what you're referring to

I wish I did

So how your wish is granted is, let's say you've got a cousin, and this cousin is always posting incendiary memes on social media - you know those memes, right? Also, he keeps wearing shirts that have stars on them for some reason. And anyways, your cousin is getting chased by a mob because of one of those awful memes he posted, and you, being a kind-hearted person, decide to help your cousin escape. Somehow, you end up in this desert, and then you get separated, and then you're in a valley where a bunch of agrarian societies are. You start getting attacked by all these ermine monsters, but it's okay because a dragon decided it was going to protect you. You eventually meet up with your cousin, who's also being chased by the ermine monsters, but the dragon ain't protecting him, because let's face it, he doesn't deserve it. So anyways, you eventually get captured by these ermine monsters, who take you to their master, and their master's all like "Hee he hee your cousin is a powerful sorcerer, and when I sacrifice him, my master will be free!" And then it hits you - that's what Kanade-chan was talking about! And yeah, since their master is really bad at kidnapping people, you manage to escape. But, you're still trapped in the valley, and you've no idea which way home is. Plus, this old woman who's super strong and whose skin is curiously fang-proof tells you that if the ermine monsters free their master, the balance between the dreaming and the waking will be disturbed, causing the world to end. Really doesn't seem worth it to indulge your curiosity

So anyways, I wish more people had read Bone by Jeff Smith

• 2 weeks later...

Granted! More people read the book, but then some fringe group turns it into a literary sex cult and it spirals out of control. “JEFF SMITH!” they chant, ceaselessly into the night, as they burn and pillage your home. Was it worth it? Nobody even remembers the book because everything was burned.

I wish I could remember what I was going to say!

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

42 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

I wish I was in charge of more stuff

You are in charge of a small battalion of amateur roleplayers.

you are also in charge of the executive branch of the united states of America of earth! This job also includes doing my bidding and spitting inside every toilet you see! Don’t ask about the secret service men, they’re there to provide earplugs at your discretion, which much also be polished when not in use, and cleaned with disinfectant to federal standards. There must be a fiber contaminant limit adhered to, not exceeding 0.003G per m^3, as only a fraction of debris may damage these government devices, which is an immediate felony. you are responsible for the proper maintenance of these devices with gps function.

I wish I never had to do laundry again.

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me