[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

You use blood to extinguish the flames, their blood. They'll never attack again at least.

I wish this game was different so it was still fresh.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game becomes so different that it's a completely different game - "Come up with a reason to doubt tulpas." People become very good at the game, so good that even you start to doubt the existence of your tulpas for the first time in centuries!

I wish Bear would pay more attention to his systemmates. He thinks he can neglect them just because they're not real smh

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

I pay attention, but it costs too much and I become bankrupt.

I wish everyone in the community would start arguing about parallel processing and confabulation. That would be so fun to watch now.

They do but it turns just as ugly and unpleasant as internet fights are wont to do. The forum itself is shut down to stop the fighting.

I wish for 100% perfect, solid imposition of my tulpa, still without other people perceiving him of course.

At first, everyone can see your as-of-yet unnamed tupper, which confuses you! Why wasn't your wish granted? Then a mysterious curse blinds and deafens everyone but you, thus preventing them from seeing your tupper

I wish all the billionaires in the world would send me a check for ten million dollars

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

Granted, each and every one of them get lost in the mail but the income still gets logged so you're taxed on it all the same.

I wish that Iatsu(my tulpa) turns out to be a bookworm like me with similar tastes.

Your tastes are so similar that you only disagree on two books... you each hate each other's favorite book! Now, it comes time to choose which book to read, and you two each want to read your favorite book! A fight ensues, and like Buridan's Ass, you two are never able to make a decision about what to read

I wish Spinoza had used a unicorn instead of a donkey

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

• 3 months later...

Granted, but then he would have to use a different food for it in his metaphors since unicorns have a different diet, so philosophers will forever mention rainbow excrement and associate that with him, giving everyone the giggles! (The ugly giggles.)

I wish I was the most popular tap dancer in the world.

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

Wish granted, but your feet are so deformed for tap dancing you now pronate really badly and you never want to take your shoes off.

I wish I had a largeish warm cotton ball and could use it like a pillow.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Ahh!! Your giant pulsating cotton ball pillow is powered by the eternal suffering of a demon infant’s soul to keep it warm over time. Sometimes it gets hot enough to start fires so you have to design some kind of fire-proof case for it, and sometimes it burns your head if you don’t wake up quickly enough.

I wish I had a better thing to wish for!

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me