[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Wish granted! As bonus, everything is better with your tired brain goggles!

I wish I could teleport to bed whenever I'm crazy tired.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can indeed teleport to bed whenever you’re crazy tired, but you’re so tired you go into a deep coma every time and have to spend the next month being monitored for signs of consciousness.

i wish i cud grammur

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

You don't find out, until it's spoiled on a famous Youtuber's twitter feed retweet video from a facebook post that reposted an Instagram parody of a dubious tiktoc onlyfans feed. So there's no way for you to know if it's factual or not and you're left in an idiotic stupor.

I wish for reddit to respect tiktoc

Bear is redeemed for his crimes against the order of 2000. However, he will be executed if he breaches the order of 2005. Of course his executioner will be Ashley because irony is a cruel mistress.

I wish we can fast forwarded to modern times where tulpa monarchies didn't kill everyone.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread