[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

You pay an exorbitant price for monthly superhero insurance, however, you forgot to read the fine print, which says that it doesn't cover damage done by pre-existing superheroes. Upon trying to file a claim and learning about this nefarious clause, you of course try to cancel your insurance payments - but a footnote says you're committed for life!

I wish lots of new superheroes would break Ranger's property so he can at least get something out of his insurance

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish granted, the multiverse is unpredictability horrifying. In every dimension, something hideous, terrifying, or really boring is happening and you have no idea what will happen. (And while there are infinite presents under infinite trees, some are destined to a horrible fate).

All this talk of dimensions and superheros make me tired. I wish I had a nice beach house with hurricane and flood insurance at a reasonable price.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Wish granted! Too bad your neighbours are the worst people on Earth, and they aren't interested in not letting you know all about it. Every day. The walls are very thin.

Honestly, all this wishgranting is making me quite thirsty. I just want a big glass of clean, filtered tap water.

Terry | he/him, host; conlanger, writer and artist; likes all things cuddly and glittery
Tel | he/him, tulpa; programmer and local rubik's cube enthusiast; cleverest deer-man in the world

progress report ⭑ system art thread

Capricornus is one of the constellations of the zodiac.
It is commonly represented in the form of a sea goat: a mythical creature that is half goat, half fish.

Wish granted! After you finish your drink, you realize this filter adds red food dye to the water. That explains why it was from party city, but that doesn't prepare you for people laughing at your red moustache and lips first thing in the morning...

I wish my annoying neighbors moved away, I was not anticipating company.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Wish granted, your annoying neighbours move away, but someone has to move into the house next door. A person who can see ghosts (and apparently tulpas) moves next door, they are always confused as to how you can have so many ghosts in your house and not know. (They sneak into your house at night and try to get rid of the ghosts, and only succeed in getting you arrested, how? no one knows...) 

I wish there was a game specifically designed for tulpas to play, like maybe a board game or something that could also help with development. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

23 minutes ago, BearBeaBeau said:

wish you didn't drink the tap water.

Didn't drink the tap water, instead drank the river water (that's really gross and dirty : ) 

I wish I could be better at photography 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report