[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

You have a slave, but he/she rebels, leaving you desolate.

I wish my cat would stop drinking the drinks that I put down >.<

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Fine, but you also live in a country where slavery is a serious crime and punished with 20 years of constant physical and mental torture. The police is also extremely effective at finding slavers.

Granted. It now starts eating you homework.

I wish I had the power to let random natural disasters happen, without them hurting me

These disasters are random, and thus you do not control them. Their magnitude leaves the areas you obliterate entirely underpopulated. Every area you visit is under the constant threat of annihilation and you commit suicide in your loneliness.

I wish all slaves to be peanuts.

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

Sure. All slaves turn to peanuts, but now all the actual peanuts transform into human slaves. The amount of new people on this world is too much and we all starve as the Earth can no longer provide food for us all. And the worst of all, if you had just eaten peanuts? Well, those peanuts inside you will turn to pieces of human slaves as well, causing people to burst open all over the world. Unfortunately all those deaths caused by slavesplosions won't save us from the fact that there still are way too many people living on this planet and we're still all going to die of starvation.

I wish all these broken wishes didn't end in "and you kill yourself".

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

well arent we a ray of sunshine

Granted, you live out the end of your days in solitary

I wish people would be hit everytime they asked a dumb question

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Wish granted, they're hit with something they enjoy, causing stupid questions to be the main form of enjoyment.

I wish I was a master tulpamancer.

(9)

You are now good at Jeopardy. Just like everyone else, really, since it's a memory game. You don't learn anything new, you just exist as you did before, because it's impossible not to be good at Jeopardy.

I wish there to be a way to tell how many posts I've made in ALL the boards, off topic or no.

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

You are now good at Jeopardy. Just like everyone else, really, since it's a memory game. You don't learn anything new, you just exist as you did before, because it's impossible not to be good at Jeopardy.

I wish there to be a way to tell how many posts I've made in ALL the boards, off topic or no.

Here? 20 posts per page x 46 pages = 920 posts + remaining on page 47 (17) = 937

>.> I think that's right anyways... Wait... I'm not playing it right am I? :x

I wish that I could have a closet full of kittens. Living, purring, fuzzy, adorable kittens.

So when I open the closet door I'm covered in kittens.

Wat.

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?