[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Thanks to commonplace nudity, very few people wear clothes. Since people no longer wear close to protect themselves from the sun, skin cancer drives the human race to the brink of extinction.

I wish I was never tired.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stay awake for several days before going insane due to your growing tiredness, you then proceed to commit suicide...

I wish everything i touched turned into chocolate.

[align=justify]There are 10 kinds of people on earth, those who understand binary and those who do not.

[/align]

Your shoes and clothing are all chocolate, forcing you to peel them off. Upon their removal, the entire earth becomes chocolate as your feet touch the ground. Police officers try to arrest you for public nudity, but they are quickly transformed into chocolate statues. You cannot bear life, and as the earth melts, you try to shoot yourself, only to have a chocolate-ized gun. You try to hang yourself, but the rope is stuck in a bent position as you tried to slip it over your head. The earth is sloppy and melting, so jumping off a building is not an option. You then opt to touch yourself, and everything ends.

I wish genies to be real!

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

Guest Anonymous

Ok, but every genies' favourite game is Break-a-wish.

I wish every tulpamancer was equipped with a mental radio beacon (or bacon if you want to) that contacts other mancers within reach.

Due to the fact that there are only about 2000 legit 'mancers in the entire world, coupled with the fact that 'within reach' translates to 'arms length apart,' this is a feature entirely unusable. You gain nothing.

I wish that every news network was entirely unbiased.

"DUDE! That's wrong! You don't do that! That's like giving a kid a knife and telling him that it's a neck massager!"

Shameless self promotion!

Granted, but the truth is too much for anyone to handle and the world falls into despair.

I wish I didn't *need* school to be smart

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Congrats! You are so smart you never have to go to school again. However you become so obsessed with your intelligence you become an elitist bastard and people come to hate you so much that you get a Julius Ceaser-esque death.

I wish attention whores never existed, ever.

Call me Gabi. Tulpamancer since February 16th, 2013. reddeadrebel on the IRC.

Call me 16-Volte. I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride!

Message me on tumblr!

Granted, nobody pays attention to anyone anymore, everyone's life is devoid of meaning as nobody gets any recognition. Maslow's hierarchy blah blah World Destruction.

I wish for a chocolate poool

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson