[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted. You leave the thread.

I wish more people would join the game linked in my signature.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. But, I can't read your signature so your wish was pointless in regards to me. Also, for everyone who can, the link is broken.

I wish I had the means and technology necessary to perform several experiments involving me and my tulpa.

Granted. You and your tulpa die in the first experiment.

I wish I could walk through walls.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Granted, however you can no longer walk through air.

I wish I never got headaches.

Pssst: My mafia link is working, and if you're on mobile go here since IIRC mobile doesn't display signatures for some reason

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted. Your head is now numb. But you now no longer have the ability to feel head pressures from new tulpas and thus have difficulty communicating with them, and grow to hate you for appearing to ignore them since you can't talk to them easily because you can't feel their head pressures.

I wish that I knew of a better way to break that wish than what I did or the other idea I had (which was related to brain cancer).

Granted. Your wish becomes invisible.

NOW I wish people would join the game linked in my description.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. But your description becomes cursed, making anyone who reads it go blind so they can't see the link. Way to go bud...

I wish that autocorrect would work better on my phone and not turn my words into completely different words all the time.

Grunted, you're automobile weeks fine, butt now everypony elsa's automobiles go daisy.

I wish autocorrect would die in a firey pit of death and destruction never to be heard from, seen, or remembered ever again.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted. You use a computer instead.

I wish for the sheet music to "Viva La Vida"