Guest Anonymous

[Game] Break-a-wish

Granted. But it tastes like piss instead. Jolly jolly.

I get the reference... "PISS! THERE'S PISS IN MY APPLE JUICE!"

Granted. There's a piece of pie.

I wish wifi had infinite range and bandwidth

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. However, being more than 3 feet away from the access point will cause slow download speeds. So slow that you can't even watch a youtube video at 144p.

I wish for more hands.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Granted. Your tupper is always plotting your downfall no matter the time. She enacts he plan quickly for she had so much time to plot your demise. Ripperoni hosteroni.

{I wish I was physical instead of in Brassow's head}

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

Granted. But soon enough you are victim of a traffic accident that cripples you, rendering you into a deaf, blind and mute person for the rest of your life. Your days are filled with anxiousness, sadness, frustration, and while people just don't understand you, you're begging to be killed. Eventually, you enter a traumatic shock that makes your brain matter splatter, literally implode.

I wish for a name.

Granted. You are named asshole for having such an awful wish breaking.

I wish to become a millionaire for selling memes.

Guest Anonymous

Granted. Soon enough, people claim to have made the exact same memes you have sold, which starts up issues. At first, you don't give a fuck because they have no proof, but as time passes by, people start coming to your house at night.

At first it starts with regular visits; the visitors act friendly, check up on you during evenings, yet always leave with a certain catchphrase of yours that you sold for around $600,000 this one time. You look at them, complimenting their fine taste in memes, and with cold eyes, the visitors thank you claiming that 'I came up with it.'. With a smile, the visitors leave your household. Anxious, you go to bed, and during the night, you see the figures of those visitors, smiling, standing outside your room, as you can see them through the window. The smile is something... barbaric, just very shocking to see. A smile that is empty of all emotions but fear, and filled with hatred overall. You stole their memes, well, they want to steal your sanity.

Carelessly, you keep on with your life, you get some curtains, hire some guards, set up cameras, there are a few cases of break-ins every now and then, and worst of all, the fact you always feel like someone is watching you.

Eventually people stop coming, they get over it with time, but you develop extreme paranoia over that kind of stuff. Memester boy.

That's what I had written for Brassow. I feel like posting this.

As for Redline, granted. Now Ves becomes the joke of the entire forum, and everyone mocks her, calls her the 'slut who defied her host', as saddening as it is, that's how people are. Ves doesn't feel like talking with people anymore, they scare her, intimidate her, it's not that she doesn't like people, it's just that she doesn't want to be around people anymore. Apathy. How heartbreaking. Ves used to be such a cheerful gal, but now, there's this look she gives you, there's always something wrong, she always has something on her mind because people made her self-conscious. She regrets the past, and hides from the future in the mid-lane of the present. Poor Ves... She didn't deserve that, she only did what she thought was right... "Right?", she asks of you. This is another night when Ves will go to sleep in tears. Thank you people.

I wish for the sun.

Granted. The sun is moved 8 light minutes away, instantly incinerating the entire planet. Thanks, now all my memes are ruined.

I wish I had writing as creative as you guys.