Guest Anonymous

[Game] Break-a-wish

According to Brassow, our planet would be instantly incinerated if the sun were a mere 6% closer. Damn, the earth is more fragile than I thought.

It takes 8.4 minutes for light to reach the earth a light minute is the distance it takes a minute for light to travel. Yeah, we probably wouldn't be incinerated instantly, but we'd be doomed by heat and the sun's orbit sucking us in.

Anyway, you get a DVD of the Truman show, it's in 144p, has trash audio quality and runs at 10 frames per second.

I wish people actually did research before attempting to debunk my wish breaking.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

Granted. That research leads to changing the laws of physics and reality after in-depth examination of how wrong we were. So now, everyone else can not make research and it would still be correct.

I wish my tulpa would decide on one form already.

Granted. They become your doppelgänger, always having your appearance and form. It's hella creepy bro.

I wish for a bag of Funyuns that never ran out and couldn't become stale.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted. He takes an invisible form so you can never see him/her.

Edit: got ninja'd...

Granted. But they all contain a toxic, antibiotic-resistantstant strand of E. Coli. Enjoy!

I wish that I could understand math like my host.

Granted. You get all his math work as a result. Homework time!

I wish for a calculator that played gameboy advance cartridges as well as math calculations.

granted. all you can play are garbage math GBA games, but no individual function of a GBA or a Calculator

i wish for candy

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

granted. all you can play are garbage math GBA games, but no individual function of a GBA or a Calculator

You failed to provide any of the things I asked for... It can play the cartridges, so any GBA game, and it needed the function of a calculator,

To break your wish in the same manner, you get vegetables.

I wish people gave longer thought to their wish breaking.

done, a portion of society goes into a comatose state as they spend the rest of eternity thinking about how to break the next wish.

this is what i would say if the post under mine wasn't so much better

i wish for some butter to go on my vegetables.

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

Guest Anonymous

Granted. People start giving this thread a whole lot more importance. At first, they start their days by checking this thread. They see Brassow, start to study his thinking pattern, his mannerisms, his likes and dislikes, to the point where they fully understand how Brassow functions. They start mocking him on and off passively, and while Brassow is annoyed, there's absolutely nothing he can do because the moderation doesn't really care, as long as it's not causing a scene, all is well to them.

With time, Brassow develops social anxiety because literally every, single, person he knows mocks him for being too 'simple'. Too simple-minded, not bright enough due to the shitty childhood he had, and the youth full of abuse and oppression, both from parents and classmates alike.

Brassow just fucking can't take it anymore, so he starts returning the insults to the people who mock him by breaking his wish in the most offensive and rude manner, he does the same; studying human psychology becomes an obsession to him, to understand his oppressors and free himself. That's when the moderation starts giving a shit, the hypocritical moderation, thinks Brassow. Once he was oppressed, people didn't give a fuck, but when he returns the offenses because justice has not been served, he's the one to be punished. What a joke.

Brassow gets banned for a week, then comes back on the forums, hoping people have forgotten about him. Too bad that the mods got involved into the Break-a-wish game and got to understand how much of an ant Brassow seems to be, when he really isn't an ant, and is a great guy, people misunderstand what he's really about with shitty assumptions and pseudo-intellectualism. The social anxiety goes up the roof, and Brassow, he just can't fucking take it anymore.

Brassow writes a hate letter to everyone who ever shit talked him, inviting them to 'grow a cock and shove it up so far your asses, that it reaches your brain and you get a concussion, you excuses of sentience.', it helps him let go of those negative emotions. After that the mods tell him he's going to get permabanned, but Brassow doesn't give a shit anymore, why should he even give a shit at this point? Nobody likes him!

Brassow leaves this community, and the IRC as well, and all tulpa-related communities. Not only that, but all communities, because they're filled with the very evil he was oppressed by. Brassow understands that all humans are evil, due to his extended studies on human psychology, and realizes that the only person who will ever understand him is... himself. Not even autonomous tulpas may understand him ever. You're alone. You're all alone in this world, there's nobody you can truly trust. Everyone wears an ugly, shitty, cartoon-made mask, Brassow, difference is that they don't like your mask, nobody likes your mask.

Now that people reached a higher spectrum of pseudo-intellectualism, they can act more edgy and circlejerk even more. There. Wish granted.

I wish for a colder drink.

Oh, uh, to the wish above, the butter is hella' hot and literally melts your teeth and your tongue becomes the pub's joke. When you enter a restaurant or a pub and you can only speak via a phone app, people mock you on your small tongue.

I still wish for a colder drink.

Granted. I give you a drink of my blood, chilled by my cold heart and the flavor of hate. Hatred of humanity. Hatred that you never took note that I don't use the IRC at all.

I wish AP chem was more fun.