[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted, but your phone is frozen and you have no idea how to fix it, so you can't do anything with it.

I wish I could sleep well anywhere.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you can only sleep. You go into a coma for the rest of your life because everything is so comfortable to you. MMMM... 5 more minutes...

I wish for more t-shirts

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Granted, but they're all two sized too small.

I wish I could grant my own wishes.

granted

however due to the laws of break a wish you are told by the king of genies that you must break every wish you make for yourself. you try not to break your wishes but since the laws of wish breaking are absolute universal laws somehow you are forced against your will to break your own wishes,finally in desperation to escape this annoyance you grant yourself wish to never make that original wish however, like all wishes it must be broken and instead of making and breaking wishes for yourself you make and break wishes for others thereby making you a normal poster of this popular forum game once again.

i wish i was able to control my impositions and hallucinations better.

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

Wish granted, but you abuse your ability to impose and hallucinate, and start believing you have psychic powers. Your family finds out and locks you in a mental hospital.

I wish I could trick other people into thinking they're me.

We're Rina and her host.

Reading and music, not well balanced though.

Granted, but you cannot control the ability. Anybody who sees or hears you now think that they are you, and also gain your ability. However, whenever they see somebody who has your power, they go into a bloodlust and rip the other Influenced apart. You, the original, can only watch as the world enters the apocalypse - the apocalypse of Kudwafu. After months of hiding and living off scraps of food, you meet your demise when one of the Influenced come up behind you.

I wish for an Exterminatus.

Hiya! Feel free to message me about anything you want!

------------

Host -

Name: King

Tulpa -

Name: Kalinga

Date of Creation: September 9th, 2015

Granted. I'm pretty sure it's already implied how this could go terribly wrong.

I wish I didn't have to use Google to figure out how to break wishes that reference things I don't know about.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

Granted. You use bing, and it takes 1000 years to find what you were looking for.

I wish my wifi had twice the range and bandwidth it currently has. (Plz Jean give a famous wish breaking)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Can't; On vacation.

No like literally I am in england right now, I don't have the time

Robert had just finished assembling his third parabolic dish bla bla cant make it work, time changes to (time of brassow's post), suddenly his supreme wifi hacking starts working and he takes over the world.

I wish I was constantly productive.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted. You are no longer on vacation nor will you ever have time for vacation again. Now use that constant productivity to break more wishes.

I wish Jean's wish were actually broken for real so that he would have time to break this wish.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13