Guest Anonymous

[Game] Break-a-wish

Granted, everyone dies of laughter the instant they look at you.

I wish I never got smelly and didn't need to take showers.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=average+lifetime+of+a+human+%2F+population+of+earth+in+miliseconds+per+person

Granted, you cuddle with 5 different people every second for the rest of your life. Everything becomes a blur.

This doesn't even factor in new babies that are born.

I wish people did the calculations to realize this wish was broken before I even got here.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted. People are funnier, but you become pretty boring.

I wish I could have today as much experience as I will in thirty years.

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

Granted. However, tomorrow you have no experience. You must relearn how to speak, walk, and operate as a human being.

I do.

I wish i had income but no job

Granted, you earn one million dollars an hour. However, in a few weeks/months you own all of Earth's economy. Everyone but you starves to death outside, while you and the 16 girls you saved from death-by-poverty form a harem and repopulate the world. a few hundred years later, due to incest and severe genetic mutation, all of your horrible mutant spawn are too weak to actually build farms. Or a shelter. Or move their legs. And so the last survivors of humanity were mauled to death by a mountain lion.

I wish for a hat. A brown one. With a belt buckle.

So said the mutant spawn

Tulpa/Servitor: Gwen

Birthday: 6/8/2016 (although she's much older (month's), this was when I first actually talked to her)

Sex/Gender: Female

Form: None (until I come up with one)

Stage of Development: Non-vocal, maybe sapient(?), communicates through head pressure.

Sentience: ability to feel and sense.

Sapience: ability to think rationally about that feeling and sensing.