[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Wait, what? That sounds like a bad thing.

So, uh, granted: The judge and jury judge your insanity plea to be invalid and you are sentenced to life in prison.

I wish self-driving cars would hurry up and arrive, be available and safer than human drivers.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Granted, however the AI used to create them is also used to create skynet and all of humanity is destroyed

I wish people wouldn't judge me when I told them I have a tulpa (this is what I meant to say last time it was just a typo

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

They don't judge you, because they died on the spot.

I wish I had a lightning rod on my apartment which attracted all the lightning as a source of green energy.

Granted. You get a lightning strike, which charges your revolutionary energy capture and storage system, and everything in your apartment is powered for weeks. Then a squirrel gets into it, discharges your power reserves, and starts a fire that burns your home down.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)

You are supposed to make a wish too

No you don't have to. It makes the chain flow a little better but who cares.

I wish I could come up with an interesting wish. I guess I wish to be more creative on the spot?

I actually use this as a form now, but it's not my main one. I'm still not a hippo, neither is Ranger.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

Our system account

You become more creative, but despite being interesting, all of your ideas are terrible and almost always lead to a catastrophic failure. You become world famous for your ability to screw everything up, and the nations of the world shuttle you back and forth in a massive passive aggressive argument over who has to deal with you. In the end, you are deported to Argentina.

I wish all service businesses were open after 5pm so that everyone working 9 to 5 could go to them after getting off of work.

• 2 months later...

You won't never ever find youself involved in drama again, because you died.

I wish summer was two months longer.

Miri: original one and now co-hosting.

Miichu: main fronter at the moment.