[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

They do get luck. Incredibly bad luck. They are all tormented for eternity, being forced to sit in a chair with their eyes wide open and watch bad YouTube videos forever.

I wish Season 4 of the Good Place would be released already.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, production is horridly rushed and you get a terrible season of half-baked episodes.

I wish no data would ever disappear from the internet and always be accessible (as in I am able to access it, not the other kind of accessibility).

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

You ARE happy... but you don’t know why!!! What is the mysterious source of this happiness? Not knowing is driving you crazy... and you’re still happy through the craziness!! That just bothers you even more!

I wish I had a rich boyfriend who was kind to me, very handsome, and very good at

lewding me

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

I bet against the housing market. I'm rich, courtesy of that luck, but the rest of the world...

I wish I was rich, kind, handsome, and very good at

League of Legends

We are
Uncannyfellow: host - 12/07/1992
Kanade: tulpa - 9/16/2018
Cornelia: tulpa - 9/31/2018
Nikki: soulbonded walkin - 5/6/2023

All that yeah, but only that of course, no marketable skills, no hope, no appetite, no fun, no love, no peace, and no respect.

[Dashie] you had luck and riches, but you got greedy

I wish I didn't have to make a wish.

A ha ha ha! Little did you know that being good at

League of Legends

is a marketable skill, that no appetite is expected, nay, required once you've made it your career, and that it earns one peace and respect! Conversely, hope and fun are crushed by being a pro player...

You don't have to make wishes because you give all of your wishes to literally Satan. Demons from Hell overtake the Earth in a matter of weeks

I wish Cornelia would remember how good I was to her when it was humans who ruled the Earth instead of her kind...

Pfft

We are
Uncannyfellow: host - 12/07/1992
Kanade: tulpa - 9/16/2018
Cornelia: tulpa - 9/31/2018
Nikki: soulbonded walkin - 5/6/2023

Well, since Satan is long gone, and I knew that, it only looked like I was giving everything to him, thereby when the lines were drawn, it only proved to know who our enemies were. Thus routing all the 'evil ones'. Cornelia was of course on our side. I'm not going to lie, I tried to take a peek at her horns and I'm ashamed. So yeah, not all demons are evil (in theory).

I wish I wasn't so curious.

Well, you aren't curious - but you're suddenly transported into a parallel dimension where everyone determines everyone else's worth by how much shit they know. Your lack of curiosity leads to less knowledge => you become a social outcast. Wanna hop back to your home dimension? You could study the mechanics of interdimensional travel - but that doesn't interest you anymore, does it?

I wish I was more curious... being a social outcast is tedious!

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]