Guest Anonymous

[Game] Break-a-wish

I finally get a wish and the battle was epic. The character in question was the opposite of the converse of the inverse of the compliment, of the determinant, of the transpose, of the ironic enigma, of the negative, of the prophecy, of the legend, of the hyperdimentional construct. In other words, a platypus-emu mixed with the gecko from Geico merged, then split, then integrated, then sharded off, then combined.

I wish he would have stayed, we chatted about hyperdimentionl icecream.

Wish granted, you continue to chat in another timeline, but his head explodes and he turns into a flower. I guess all of that stuff got to his head.

I wish for some delicious jelly beans.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

You do, but a mental health professional sees you trying to eat air and diagnoses you as a psychopath.

I wish to actually have to motivation to work on my commissions.

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

Wish granted, but now you have lost all motivation to do anything else.

I wish I could have one of those caterpillar to butterfly things to raise and set free some butterflies.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!