[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

He said,

the weak are meat; the strong eat

it loses its meaning in translation.

I wish for the negative of an opposite wish that is the converse of a wish I didn't wish for, because I wished for a dissimilarity of its compliment's inverse.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally get a wish and the battle was epic. The character in question was the opposite of the converse of the inverse of the compliment, of the determinant, of the transpose, of the ironic enigma, of the negative, of the prophecy, of the legend, of the hyperdimentional construct. In other words, a platypus-emu mixed with the gecko from Geico merged, then split, then integrated, then sharded off, then combined.

I wish he would have stayed, we chatted about hyperdimentionl icecream.

Wish granted, you continue to chat in another timeline, but his head explodes and he turns into a flower. I guess all of that stuff got to his head.

I wish for some delicious jelly beans.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

It's pumpernickel, yuck!

I wish for goat cheese ice cream that tastes good.

[Darlene] why why why

You do, but a mental health professional sees you trying to eat air and diagnoses you as a psychopath.

I wish to actually have to motivation to work on my commissions.

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Wish granted, but now you have lost all motivation to do anything else.

I wish I could have one of those caterpillar to butterfly things to raise and set free some butterflies.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread