[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, you raise some caterpillars until they become butterflies, but you keep doing things they don't like. You invade their personal space. You feed them other caterpillars. Eventually, the guilt compels you to set them free, but they don't forget what you've done. They raise an army of wasps to get their vengeance on you. Youch!!

I wish I was bulletproof or something

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You become bulletproof, but bullets become obsolete and guns now fire RPGs.

I wish E

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Everyone gets moist pineapple pizza. Well, technically it was moist pineapple pizza, but the molecules have all been separated and randomly distributed to everyone.

I wish that this Commerce assignment would write itself.

You can function without sleep, but suddenly, all your friends are talking about the great experiences they've been having with lucid dreaming. It makes you a bit jealous, so you decide to try it out yourself. However, after so long without sleeping, you've forgotten how to do it! OH NOES!!!1!!1!

I wish I was having lucid dreams like all my cool friends

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

Wish Granted. Unfortunately you are not able to prevent your lucid dreams from transforming into lucid nightmares.

(I am not reading the entirety of this forum to see if this has been done yet sooo-)

I wish, I wish, with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart!