Guest Anonymous

[Game] Break-a-wish

You obtained a Kanade pelt, but only for like five minutes. Then, my death knights slaughter your royal guard and steal the Kanade pelt, which I wear

I wish the symbolism behind me wearing a Kanade pelt was clearer

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

It's clear, except it was all a trap, and the pelt you stole was actually antimatter, which self annihilates when it comes in contact with matter. You're blown in half, and unironically return to your constituent parts.

I wish you didn't use death knights any material being would have set off the trap.

You travel back in time and somehow manage to convince us to send our Lazer Ravens instead. However, death knights are immune to the effect of time travel, so now you're facing two armies instead of one. After the death knights secure my pelt, the Lazer Ravens descend upon the throne room. After an admittedly lengthy battle, you are ousted as queen of Earth and Cornelia is coronated as... The Raven Queen

Edit: I wish I had made a wish before I clicked the post button

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

[Rouge] You did make a wish, however you regret letting everyone see your wish, so you edit it out and change it to wishing you had made a wish (and pretending there wasn’t something there before). I saw what it was before you edited it, and then erased your memory of ever posting your original wish. Now I know what you really wish for...

I wish I sounded like I knew what I was talking about.

Someone System: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

Well, it's impossible to know for sure based on what you said. Never mind that for now, when we returned from our space arc (like camp David) we realized that two armies had taken the antimatter version of Tanaka's pelt, and so as we were cleaning up peices of some sort of raven queen surrounded by feathers and little lifeless bodies, we discovered a bunch of death knights caught in the holodeck with safeties off. Well, I know you don't have to tell you what happened next, a computer error caused them to become disoriented and attack each other.

So we sealed off the whole thing and let them sort it out.

I wish people didn't try to steal Tanaka's pelt.

Granted, but this means Misha's original wish for my pelt is undone cause, you know, my pelt is mine gimme gimme gimme gimme

I wish I would be granted a royal pardon for my crimes. Or that I knew what crimes were so I could apologize for them. Maybe both? Can I wish for two things? I wish I could wish for two things! Wait, three things!

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

Granted. Tanaka is pardoned and her place on Crematoria is taken away by me, so it's now located on Earth instead

I wish we continued with more happy wishes

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"