[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Well, you said it yourself, everything is in order! You are now queen of nothing. When you petition to become queen of something else, people call you selfish and greedy - most people don't even get to be queen of one thing, and you wanna be queen of two thangs? No way no way!!

I wish for milk chocolate

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through the marvels of genetic engineering you manage to get milk chocolate cows. They make milk chocolate naturally. Where's the catch? They're really ugly cows, like mushapen mushroom heads, 6 or 7 legs that just hang off their oddly shaped body, and though the milk tastes just like chocolate milk and looks just like chocolate milk, it's not. You don't want to know what it really is, but it's super nutritious and delicious, enjoy!

I wish those poor misshapen cows were loved for their personality. We can see past that mirror shattering, scream inducing, vomitous, boil-covered face. They're cute on the inside (not really, inside they're riddled with festering tumors, but come on!)

They were loved for their personality, until the few who loved them died because the milk was poisonous

I wish people could be happy with normal milk chocolate or chocolate milk

Oh, they could, but the trend was vegan, so then all chocolate milk became chocolate 'silk' made from almonds, but no one liked it, because, come on!

So... they tried to make chocolate goats... well, it didn't end well.

I wish they would stop trying to make glow in the dark, immortal, hairless, hermaphroditic, solar powered, self milking, chocolate goats.

They do so by resurrecting the chocolate cows, restarting the endless cycle of suffering and miscommunication all over again.

I wish Neln were vocal already.

# Don't worry, I'm more patient than this.

Neln is vocal, and has quite a bit to say about your personal habits. Did you just forget to use soap when you washed your hands? Did you only look to the left when you crossed the street and not also the right? And so the endless pestering begins

I wish Zirca success in all tulpa-related endeavors

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

She has success, but only in tulpamancy. So the only job she can get is testing cosmetics on zombie chocolate cows.

Why so much pain? How could anyone do this to those poor cows. I wish genetically engineered animals weren't used as Guinea pigs.

Granted.

Genetically engineered humans.

I wish people won't skip the background part once I post the start of our PR thread, I put a lot of work into it.