[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Wish granted, you turn into a giant adorable sentient balloon! Hopefully your servants won't let you go and let you float away and die in the atmosphere...

I wish Felicity Ravenlocke wasn't a balloon.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You float to Saturn, thus proving the material construct is all an illusion.

I wish red birds and blue birds could cooperate without the need for a power hungry, class A containment field generator.

Red birds and blue birds cooperate... to make a power hungry, class A containment field generator. Which they only want, they don't need

I wish all birds were corvids, we don't need all those unnecessary birds

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

Under the new biology, all birds are classified as corvids. Nothing else changed though.

I wish I could understand this sentence:

Which the only want, they don't need

You understand it very well, and now you know that there's no hope. None for the human race, none for the universe, no hope at all! The knowledge fills you with complete and total despair

I wish all birds were cute like corvids!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

Wish granted, but in effort to keep the fruit fresh they had to buy insanely expensive year round freezers. Every now and then those freezers short out and a mass spoiling happens at random. I don't recommend buying some at the store today.

I wish we had renewable energy so these shortages wouldn't happen again.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

We have renewable energy! Aaaaaaaaaaaand just renewable energy. And not a lot of it, either. So these shortages don't happen, because shortages are by definition abnormal. It's pretty normal for only one or two of the freezers to be active

I wish my demon quarter-brethren would grant humanity infinite energy

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

Yes, their demon poison is a powerful fuel source! So we simply domesticate and milk you for the poison and problem solved, yay!

I wish I could have a demon milking farm.