Guest Anonymous

[Game] Break-a-wish

Yep, people feel safe because they're warping isn't random! Whenever they're in danger, they get warped away to safety! But now no one knows where anyone is

I wish I at least knew where to find my dog

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

[Evergreen] Your dog is stuck in Bre's system, oops.

I wish intra system travel was possible, but first, I wish mobile wouldn't turn the wrong text green!

Sub. Rep., Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen/Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Exabier, Duck

Gray/Cat_ShadowGriffin- host, Ranger- basically host
[Click Here!] [We have an ask thread now!]

Mobile doesn't turn the wrong text green because it's all a side effect of intra system travel! Each thoughtform, unbeknownst to them, has a secret color associated with them that only mobile can bring out. The color changes are mobile's way of telling you who traveled or didn't travel where

I wish my secret mobile color was purple

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

[Exabier] Wish granted, but your purpleness is visible to other people in real life. Your system is now locked up in area 51 for further testing.

I wish that area 51 raid was sucsessful and we could get real pics of aliens.

Sub. Rep., Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen/Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Exabier, Duck

Gray/Cat_ShadowGriffin- host, Ranger- basically host
[Click Here!] [We have an ask thread now!]

Granted. They surrender and give us back our sun. You're all free to use solar energy now.

I wish we had a better energy solution than solar energy.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

We do! We can make a battery with a little microverse inside of it. We'll give the residents of that universe technology that creates electricity, but 80% of it will go to us. And bam! Infinite energy!

I wish that was possible...

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

Rick Sanchez proved it was possible, but you gotta be prepared if the microversians decides to revolt

I wish no one would have to suffer for our sake

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

Granted. But now those people don't exist anymore.

I wish I could reset the world to a previous year but still keep my memories.

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and Akai, but they don't talk much here.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

How long until my host shuts up

Waka Waka x3

Yeah, you get to keep your memories, but you can't act on them. You really hate resetting the world because it just means you have to watch yourself make the same mistakes over and over again. It's honestly more tedious than fun

I wish my host hadn't made any mistakes in his life

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk