Guest Anonymous

[Game] Break-a-wish

This game becomes so different that it's a completely different game - "Come up with a reason to doubt tulpas." People become very good at the game, so good that even you start to doubt the existence of your tulpas for the first time in centuries!

I wish Bear would pay more attention to his systemmates. He thinks he can neglect them just because they're not real smh

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

I pay attention, but it costs too much and I become bankrupt.

I wish everyone in the community would start arguing about parallel processing and confabulation. That would be so fun to watch now.

They do but it turns just as ugly and unpleasant as internet fights are wont to do. The forum itself is shut down to stop the fighting.

I wish for 100% perfect, solid imposition of my tulpa, still without other people perceiving him of course.

At first, everyone can see your as-of-yet unnamed tupper, which confuses you! Why wasn't your wish granted? Then a mysterious curse blinds and deafens everyone but you, thus preventing them from seeing your tupper

I wish all the billionaires in the world would send me a check for ten million dollars

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

Granted, each and every one of them get lost in the mail but the income still gets logged so you're taxed on it all the same.

I wish that Iatsu(my tulpa) turns out to be a bookworm like me with similar tastes.

Your tastes are so similar that you only disagree on two books... you each hate each other's favorite book! Now, it comes time to choose which book to read, and you two each want to read your favorite book! A fight ensues, and like Buridan's Ass, you two are never able to make a decision about what to read

I wish Spinoza had used a unicorn instead of a donkey

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]