[Game] Break-a-wish

Guest Anonymous

Granted. But in the month you skipped over, the apocalypse happens and all life dies out. It turns out that cause of everyone's death is that the amount of fish in the wish you broke continues to grow exponentially to cover the entire planet in a super thick layer of fish killing everyone on the planet. Because you time traveled into the future, you now stand atop a massive pile of long dead, decaying fish, and the smell of death fills the air from all the dead fish. You extract a horrible bacterial infection from the decaying fish, and since there's no more doctors left, you die an extremely painful death with no living creature around to witness it. How does it feel to have essentially broke your own wish?

I wish another person can set up a broken wish so that it can essentially brake their own.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of http://what-if.xkcd.com/4/

Granted, but the wish has been repeated so many times and broken in so many ways that it's not even funny anymore.

I wish for more wishes.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Granted, you have so many wishes that none of them ever come true.

I wish life wasn't boring.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

All superheroes ever come to life, all mythologies come to life, world war 3 breaks out and hundreds of asteroids change course just enough to start coming towards earth, every day life is nothing but chaos, until you die of a snake bite a few days later.

I wish.

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Granted.

I wish salt wasn't so bad for my health

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

(A wish so broken, it wasnt broken. Also I refreshed and your profile pic changed, I'm onto your tricks Picard.)

Granted, its not bad for your health, its vital to your health, if you dont consume 10grams of raw salt a day you will die.

I wish I had infinite money.

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

granted, the infinite money lands right on your head, crushing you under it's infinite weight and creating a tear in the fabric of the universe because it weighs infinite pounds (tehe)

i wish to play video games two minutes ago

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

(after this I'll stop lurking this thread and not post until quite a few other people have)

Granted, you played two minutes ago and didnt stop, rendering your post nonexistent and this post nonexistent. Congratulations, you managed to create a paradox.

I wish that a mole was made up of a mole of miniature moles

very relevant

Because you failed to specify *how* tiny, you get squashed by a mole of baby moles. Also the universe implodes, congrats on that.

I wish people would stop destroying the universe with their wishes all the time.

Granted. Instead they destroy everything in existence, and the simple fact that you wished this causes, wouldn't you guess it, the universe to be destroyed.

I wish I knew why I was having so much difficulty getting on this website for the last several days.