Added PDF back-up

• Answers 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Neato guide, will defiantly use it~

One thing though, the timer program came with this lovely adware

eQ4pOEF.jpg?1

http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?name=Adware%3aWin32%2fWebCake&threatid=198788

Doesn't seem anything major, but might wanna do something about the link~ <- I lied I guess, seems to be really fucking annoying adware, I didn't get it personally but googling seems to bring up some annoying results

http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-webcake-malware/

EDIT: welp please remove the link from your guide, shit has bugs yo

http://download.cnet.com/Cool-Timer/3000-2350_4-10062255.html#rateit

I lied on the I didn't get any part apparently, I think I need to reformat now :<

@Shui, interesting! And thanks for the link as well!

@Synsta and Rylai, thank you so much for informing me on this. I apologize to anyone that may have downloaded the program and had to deal with the Adware. It's probably common if people downloaded the older version of the program.

This was not intentional on my end, and I made sure to mention you and the links you provided synsta and rylai :) . I haven't seen the Webcake adware/malware, but for those who encounter the same problem synsta and Rylai had, please check those links above.

I didn't have any problems with any Adware for this program either:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (PRO) 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.08.06.06

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer ********
*My Full name blanked Out* :: *My Full name blanked Out*
Protection: Enabled

8/7/2013 6:57:59 AM
mbam-log-2013-08-07 (06-57-59).txt

Scan type: Custom scan (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cool Timer|)
Scan options enabled: File System | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | Heuristics/Extra | P2P
Objects scanned: 4
Time elapsed: 5 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

The Free Countdown Timer is a lot more safer than the Cool Timer (and the threat level isn't really serious for the Cool Timer as long as you be careful when you click "Next" :P ), and I included a scan from one of the programs I used.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (PRO) 1.75.0.1300

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.08.06.06

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer ***** blanked out*****
* my name blanked out here :: *my name blanked out here* 

Protection: Enabled

8/7/2013 6:52:22 AM
mbam-log-2013-08-07 (06-52-22).txt

Scan type: Custom scan (C:\Users\***My name blanked out here***\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Free Countdown Timer.lnk|)
Scan options enabled: File System | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | Heuristics/Extra | P2P
Objects scanned: 1
Time elapsed: 34 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

Here's another link for anyone that wants to remove the Webcake (if they have any problems of course):

http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-5333-0.html

@synsta and Rylai, duly noted

Added another Exercise called "Music Association Exercise" with a video example, hopefully I won't have to worry about copyright issues, but if that's the case, I'll just make a a download link with the example in the future.

Be sure to watch in HD :)

I know I'm a little slow in typing in the video, but that was just me trying to ease into doing it for the first time. I'll make more videos later on in the future where I'm much faster.

In the guide, you can find them in the table of contents like so:

[2.312] Music Association Exercise

[2.3121] Music Association Exercise VIDEO Example

I would have replied to this sooner but at the time I discovered it, it was pretty late and I didn't feel like doing much, and I ended up half skimming half reading through the entire thing, and excited to start trying these out.

So I started with the SWE, and at first, I was sorta awkward and embarassed by I guess the fact what I was writing made absolutely no sense and was just naming roads and animals and whatnot. So after 2 or three of those one minute sessions, I tried once again, and I actually wanted to continue this one. This is the result of me doing multiple one minute sessions, each doublespace is the end of one minute, and posting in image form so I don't waste a bunch of space http://www.ezimba.com/work/130810C/ezimba15119361124800.png

At first I was going at a pretty normal/slow speed, but toward the middle/end I was honestly going pretty fast and already had the idea of what was going to happen at the end and I actually had fun doing this! If you see something really out of place (such as me throwing the rock at the house for no reason) it was prolly because my mind derped and I ended up consciously saying something stupid :3

(I didn't include my Tulpa in it though, I guess since she's not vocal, but I did make sure she was watching while I did this)

But otherwise, enough about me, this is an awesome guide and I can't wait to try more! ..well actually maybe hearing individual experiences could help? I'd be glad to provide more.

Thanks for posting one of your practice sessions Fayula, definitely looking forward to more pics/links/etc. from you and anyone else that wants to post as well. I'll be adding them in the guide in the examples sections and refer to the username. And hey, it's alright if you do things that look silly like throwing a rock, if you find yourself trying to kick a squirrel performing Brazilian Jujitsu on you, you better destroy that squirrel with acorns. :P

As for plans for additions to the guide, there's an auditory imposition exercise that I did when I used to use self-hypnosis, except you don't really need to use hypnosis because the exercises for the visualization actually stacks onto getting your tulpa(e) vocal. Because with the logic of how a person can use image streaming to increase visual thinking, it gives more opportunity for the tulpa to speak whatever comes to the mind's eye.

Before I made this guide, I only had one success before finding out an actual process to induce the vocality and my awareness of it constantly for Eva. Anyway, just something to mention for the future.

Added a 60 minute session I did of the Spontaneous World Exercise, and let me tell you, 60 minutes of doing that with your eyes closed is definitely a mental exercise, ESPECIALLY when there's nothing for me to use to associate with. But either way, good training on my end, and looking back on the recording I did for it, it was a pretty decent trial with little distractions.

It was pretty fun going into Mars and trying to get me and Eva out of being treated as sacrifices to the planet's supernatural entity. Anyway, here's a video for the session:

[video=youtube]

And here's the pastebin for what went on:

http://pastebin.com/HafbPeH2

Probably will do another one before the night ends. Noticing Eva is talking a bit more into this story, which is good, really, really, really good to hear her voice.

As for plans for additions to the guide, there's an auditory imposition exercise that I did when I used to use self-hypnosis, except you don't really need to use hypnosis because the exercises for the visualization actually stacks onto getting your tulpa(e) vocal.

How much success did you have with this exercise? And does it involve similar methods as the one's in this? I can't imagine how being able to fluidly imagine something and write it down could translate into being able to actually hallucinate a voice, rather than "hearing" thoughts.

Progress Report

We as host just have to show gratitude in the smaller things with our tulpa(e).

How much success did you have with this exercise? And does it involve similar methods as the one's in this? I can't imagine how being able to fluidly imagine something and write it down could translate into being able to actually hallucinate a voice, rather than "hearing" thoughts.

I'll be brutally honest with you, the whole intention of this guide isn't really just served for visualization, it can deviate into other ways useful for training receptiveness for auditory imposition with your tulpa(e).

The reason why I talked about mentioning exercises to work on vocality (both mind voice and actual auditory imposition) is that if you're becoming more skilled in describing senses for you and your tulpa(e), the mind would be able to mold those into sounds.Of course, what I'm about to state is just anecdotal evidence at best for others, but when I used to do something similar to the derived techniques of image streaming, I noticed that Eva was able to be vocal based on the images, clips, and whatever thoughts come into mind. Part of the reason why people are maybe having a difficult time with having a vocal tulpa with auditory imposition (not the mind-voice thing) is that they don't know where to start.

You usually see the conventional responses like:

- Parrot them and roll with it

- Listen to their voice and "voxx" them (voxxing is forcing their voice if I remember correctly)

These methods involve that the more you try to do it consciously, it will eventually seep into the unconscious mind to make those association that helps the tulpa become more vocal. However, you may or not notice that there's reasons why I'm mentioning those exercises in the guide, because it makes it much easier for the host and tulpa to practice their vocality.

Because the logic is, if you can describe the senses of you and your tulpa with practice, that you can imagine this in your head, that you will have an easier time shifting mind-voice to real auditory imposition. Because the underlying concepts of image streaming is training visual and speech skills, the brain can improve its infrastructure in channeling more attention to areas of it that we aren't usually consciously aware of or accessible enough.

The methods will eventually allow the host and tulpa to bypass their critical factor and let unconscious processes set the motions, and all they need to do is concentrate and make a specific set of desires. Which is why when you go from the SWE to the more refined association exercises, that's stacked on for a reason for the person to have better focus when trying to encompass those exercises with other tulpa-related terminology (imposition, vocality, etc.)

Of course, this is something I learn as I go, and the success of this exercise isn't really absolute and definite, but it's a lot higher than the typical symbolism you see with vocality and mind-voice training guides on tulpa because of the rudiments of what image streaming can do. Image streaming doesn't just increase visual thinking prowess, it allows connections to be made with other senses, it's just a natural thing that if we can visualize these things, at some point other forms of sensory awareness will encroach into that.

Allow me to use a simple example:

If I wanted train my receptiveness to Eva's or Ada's voice, I would personally pick a certain theme with a set of words that can derive into other words (i.e. Fantasy -> space ships, outer space--> magic, etc.), and then when the mental picture/scenario/experience comes by unconsciously, it gives the host and tulpa(e) less burden to have to think about things visually consciously and also having to make words out of them.

And if it gets to the point where the images/scenarios/experiences can be formulated visually, a host and tulpa(e) can do something similar to SWE and go through random shifts of describing things with their voice. The more we're proficient in the mind-voice, the more potential this has for auditory imposition.

It's just the type of logic that's progressive and stacks onto greater things (i.e. the auditory imposition we all want to achieve). But of course, this is all speculation, but the hopefully this helps on why I tend to derive a lot from this concept of Image streaming.

And honestly, I would be more grateful to have consistent mind-voice interaction with my tulpa(e) than have garbage and inconsistent auditory imposition with auditory hallucination. If one isn't able to have some gratitude with the mind-voice, how can they really achieve any rapport and improvement with the real auditory hallucination imposition all of us desire?

When you say something like this,

....actually hallucinate a voice, rather than "hearing" thoughts.

It's a clear sign that people want to get the pinnacle of vocality without even appreciating mind-voice. Not trying to shame you or anything, because I understand Auditory Imposition (auditory hallucination) will create all sorts of feelings of hope, but it's best to be proficient in both mind-voice and the actual auditory hallucination.

The guide is meant to be progressive for a reason and less focused on trying to have instant-gratification with things like visual and auditory imposition. Learn how to build rapport, respect, and some decency with yourself and your tulpa by acknowledging them in as many realms of awareness as you can.

Put two and two together, and you'll see why this guide can be universal for other techniques. It can be a useful precedent towards building your own means and processes to succeed in this.