Exterior communication through avatar servitors

Blahguy126

I may very well have gotten one of those kinds of ideas where if nobody has ever tried it before I look like a genius, but if people have already been doing this then I'm going to look like an idiot.

Here goes:

I may be entirely alone when I say that one of the worst guilts you can get during the process of making a tulpa is getting the feeling that you're depriving her/him of social interactions, but I got the idea on a skype chat today to create a sort of avatar for other people inside my wonderland that the person on the other side would control what the avatar says and does, whereupon which I would respond to them with the reactions, thoughts, speech, and actions of my tulpa. It would probably be kind of robotic at first, but I'm sure that with a little practice this could become second nature.

Just image what you could do with this. This could easily be the best way for a tulpa to communicate with another tulpa. If both hosts agree upon a congruent wonderland that they would both be familiar with (2fort comes to mind), then the hosts could recreate the other tulpa through art trade or something along those lines, then this could totally work.

My brain is shot today though. I would try this myself otherwise.

You would be genuinely shocked to find out how comforting it is to be functionally insane.

Tulpae:

[Kaylee] {Euclid} )Starnote( ^Vinyl^ |Lee|

:Inky:

Experiments in telepathy have already been done, and generally concluded that tulpas are as telepathic as the rest of us (i.e. not at all).

I think this is something like the method mentioned in Psychic Dreamwalking.

In the introduction, the author describes sitting on a school bus as a child, with her friend Pearl (who calls herself Jorna.) Pearl suggests that they "visit" their friend Jenny (who Pearl calls Celrim,) who is at home, sick.

Uncertain what I should be doing, I just stood and watched Jorna whisper to her wolf friend. The whole "dream" lasted only a few heartbeats, I think. Even though it became very distant, I never lost awareness of my own body, and it was easy to shift my focus from the dream to where I still stat, scrunched down between the seats. I blinked and rubbed my eyes a few times.

"What did you see?" Pearl asked.

As was often the case with Pearl, she spoke without looking directly at me. Instead she was rummaging through her always full and always chaotic book bag for something. After a moment, she found what she was looking for and handed me a crumpled piece of notebook paper.

On it, she had drawn the face of a wolf. The picture was hardly the work of a master artist, yet I could see a slight resemblance between this rough sketch and the wolf I had seen in my "dream". Underneath the image of the wolf, Pearl had written something in her unmistakably scribbly handwriting: "Celrim."

Personally, I don't believe it's possible, but don't let that stop you. If none of us did things people believed were impossible, we wouldn't be tulpaforcing. Just because some people haven't had success with it doesn't mean that others can't. Maybe the people who previously experimented with this stuff didn't bother to learn to do it properly.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Experiments in telepathy have already been done, and generally concluded that tulpas are as telepathic as the rest of us (i.e. not at all).

This isn't telepathy, this is parallel forcing. Two people force the exact same things, tell the others what changes one tulpa makes there, and so on.

You would be genuinely shocked to find out how comforting it is to be functionally insane.

Tulpae:

[Kaylee] {Euclid} )Starnote( ^Vinyl^ |Lee|

:Inky:

Oh, you mean something like this. Sorry, I see now that's what you were saying in the original post. I just didn't read it carefully.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"