What do you do with your tulpa?

Coastie

Hey guys, just a quick question for you.

What do you with your tulpas when you spend time with them in your wonderland, if you have one?

I'm not at the point where we can have conversation yet, nor imposition. That's why I'm asking about wonderland activities.

I know you can do "anything", but I'm asking about what you guys do. Frankly, I'm not the coolest, social butterfly out there.

I've been a bit short on time lately, so I promised my tulpa that we would spend a few hours together tonight.

So, any suggestions? Thanks.

Guest MegaBusta

Exploring places, fighting things, making sand castles, or having round table discussions about things.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Exploring is great, yeah. Sparring can be really fun, since you can't hurt each other and you're both moving at the speed of thought.

Throw eachother out of windows ._.

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

At first I would explore the wonderland as her. I knew she wasn't ready to talk to me yet, so it was a way of giving her some personality without pushing the interaction too far.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Roleplaying is fun, sometimes we like to roleplay as vampires trying to feed while trying to not get caught by authorities.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Emulating video games in the wonderland. All you have to do is create some NPCs using The Tetris Effect (Wikipedia has a page on this, look it up), and you got yourself a virtual reality version of Team Fortess 2 or MarioKart. Try it.

You would be genuinely shocked to find out how comforting it is to be functionally insane.

Tulpae:

[Kaylee] {Euclid} )Starnote( ^Vinyl^ |Lee|

:Inky:

Emulating video games in the wonderland. All you have to do is create some NPCs using The Tetris Effect (Wikipedia has a page on this, look it up), and you got yourself a virtual reality version of Team Fortess 2 or MarioKart. Try it.

I actually did this several years ago, before I ever started on a tulpa. It's amazing how vivid you can make your favorite games, even if you haven't played them in a long time.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Talk, sing, playfight(with superpowers), set up dungeons for eachother to go through, sometimes just sit there and look around, because it's fucking beautiful in there, at least the places she made.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.