Wonderland file system

cannodan000

I don't believe I've seen any threads out there with these ideas.

My idea so far is to create a file system for a wonderland that would have a file for the terrain, and all the other objects created. It would be simmilar to minecraft where you have the image of the object, and somewhere else the data of it. These "files" could be accessed and moddified by tulpa or host whenever they feel like it. I don't know how other people process things, but to me it makes it much simpler and more "logical" or, as logical as a massive world in your head can be. The terrain could be edited with a "gui" similar to that of cry engine 3 or Unreal dev kit, where it is simply a brush to apply changes. I'm not sure what you all will make of this, or if this will help any of you, but I relinquish all intelectual property of my words to you. This is also my first post, so constuctive criticism is welcomed. Thank you for your time.

This is how I learned to do X, we'll do it this way even if Y is more efficient.

I don't really see how anyone could really critique this. When it comes to tulpas and tulpaforcing, symbolism is about what works for you, not what works for someone else.

I intended the constructive criticism to be for the post, rather than the content; if that makes sense.

This is how I learned to do X, we'll do it this way even if Y is more efficient.

For me, I treat the wonderland like Star Trek's holodeck. I guess it's pretty much what you're saying, just voice controlled and more intuitive. I could say, for example, create a desert in the style of the Kalahari, and it would give me a very different desert than if I'd asked one in the style of the Gobi desert, or the Mojave desert, or the desert from Dune.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Hm. We always just kinda.....made it. Some of it is pulled from dreams, some are dungeons we made while forcing for eachother to get through, some ripped from games, some just made up on the spot, some built meticulously over time from one of us to the other. Each place we create is saves as its own world, which we can access any of them at any time through portals from a sort of hub world. A hub world with its own laws of physics, space. And there's a black void 'above' the hub world(that word has no meaning there, but the entrance is at the place i arbitrarily defined the 'top'). Never really needed any context with which to make things, I just pictured it there and it was there, as for Elly, she materialises tools and goes digging, or raises her arms in the air like she just dont care - so a wall bursts out of the ground - but I think that's unnecessary and just for fun.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.