Muscle usage

see? look, now asking questions is in my job description.

So, another question about possession.

Would if be better for my Tulpa to possess me when I have just woken up, so that my muscles are fresh and "un-used"? Or would it be better if he possessed me before bed, or like, after strenuous exercise, so my muscles were tired, and I would have less control over them?

From my limited knowledge, both of these choices seem like respectable thought processess. Maybe there isn't a difference?

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

To me, the first part of your post conflicts with the second part of your post. Maybe I'm just reading it incorrectly.

"I don't think there's a difference." and "what your body feels like when you give them control is what they feel." don't make sense together. Would that not mean that if I got up, after a healthy sleep cycle, that possession for a Tulpa would be easier than doing it at night after a day of work/lazing/at least breathing? Again, maybe I misread you. It is like 2 in the morning for me...:/

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

-Brandon Sanderson

I'm saying that the tulpas control over your body should not be hindered by your current state of muscle use.

SL[And I was saying that I don't have any different difficulty controlling his body while he's rested compared to after he's exercised But that's just me. I'm not every tulpa.]

Aha, alright. Thank you, and sorry for my confusion. So it's pretty much a clean-slate game when it comes to possession? I'm thinking that'll make a lot of things easier.

-Dean Koontz

-Brandon Sanderson

As I assumed so. Nothing of any value comes easy, does it?

But, thank you for your help and advice!

-Dean Koontz

-Brandon Sanderson

Uh well. What makes it easy for you to let go of the body's control could be anything. I've worked with people who found it easy to do it right after waking up and those who found it easy to do before going to sleep. For you, it could be anything. It's the correct mindset, for the most part, but having your body back you up in some way might be helpful. Fuck if I know. I'd the the most important thing is to not use the muscles while letting go of body control so accidents don't happen, especially early on. Not to mention it's hard to give up control in the middle of controlling the body, you know? This is some early possession shit I am assuming, so letting go of body control is a skill you can practice even if the tupper doesn't manage to take control him or herself. Just throw shit on the wall and see what sticks. All practice helps.

But for the tupper, if you have tired the body too much, it could be very difficult to try controlling it. Everyone is different, both the tupper and the host, so what works isn't that simple. But I'd probably suggest having the body in a state that isn't painful or heavy to move, because for that new tupper just trying out, it could feel next to impossible to do anything with it. Hopefully what's the best state for you to let go and what's the best state for the tupper to take over doesn't contradict each other or something. But just go and try shit, that's how you find out. There's also a huge difference between a tupper not used to possession and one who is used to it, so having those who have been doing it for a while saying something isn't hard doesn't mean the same will apply when another tupper tries it for the first time. Everything takes practice, after all.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)