Let's see... My progress?

Spartanelete

Hi, I'm Spartanelete or just M37 and I have 8 lovable tulpas. I say 8 out of 9 because Dread sucks...

I've made so many mistakes since I'm a pretty bad host.

All of my tulpas except one accidental were made with memories of the characters I based them off of. Eventually they drifted a bit from their original personalities.

So far my tulpas have been killed by hallucinations(then brought back of course), killed by servitors(by choice during a simulated battle in the wonderland), and committing suicide(again brought back).

But on the bright side, they all have pretty much mastered possession and switching, they all get along(finally), some of them even have close relationships and bonds among themselves and other tulpas and hosts.

I'd like to say they're fully developed and independent, but I constantly block them sometimes for certain reasons.

We have 3 wonderlands: Wonderland, Tulpa Afterlife, and Hell.

As of right now my tulpas Samus and Light are trying to convince me to let them have a baby. Still thinking about it.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, I'm Spartanelete or just M37 and I have 8 lovable tulpas. I say 8 out of 9 because Dread sucks...

I've made so many mistakes since I'm a pretty bad host.

All of my tulpas except one accidental were made with memories of the characters I based them off of. Eventually they drifted a bit from their original personalities.

So far my tulpas have been killed by hallucinations(then brought back of course), killed by servitors(by choice during a simulated battle in the wonderland), and committing suicide(again brought back).

But on the bright side, they all have pretty much mastered possession and switching, they all get along(finally), some of them even have close relationships and bonds among themselves and other tulpas and hosts.

I'd like to say they're fully developed and independent, but I constantly block them sometimes for certain reasons.

We have 3 wonderlands: Wonderland, Tulpa Afterlife, and Hell.

As of right now my tulpas Samus and Light are trying to convince me to let them have a baby. Still thinking about it.

>I have 8 lovable tulpas. I say 8 out of 9 because Dread sucks...

I seriously hope you're joking there.

I'm not joking, I can't get rid of him. I've brought him back three times now. I can get rid of his physical form now, but he'll still have voice. Maybe it's just because I'm still pretty tired. What caused me to try to get rid of him for the first time, was he tried to rape my tulpa Twilight. The second time after I brought him back to give him a second chance, he raped Cupcake, SL and Pinkie's daughter, so I made him suffer as much as I could before I killed him again.

Then because of some drama and stuff that I don't like getting into because my method of managing my tulpas is frowned upon, because it involves taking less intervention unless the problem becomes too difficult for them to handle.

But after the event between SL and Light that he helped fix, I decided that I could at least have him alive, but locked in a cage. Every time I visited he'd curse and threaten me. Yesterday he somehow got out and tried to attack Twilight while we we trying to practice tulpa possession IRL. I locked him back up. Then on the night of that same day, I don't know how but he forced his control to switch with me while the rest of my tulpas were asleep. He pestered the other tulpa group I'm in, but I guess didn't bother with this place. He also took 5 pictures of my face with an evil grin(5, because he doesn't know who to tell when the webcam takes the picture).

Eventually I was able to retake control during that night, but It was too mental straining and I was already to tired , probably to erase him then and there. Now I'm here in the morning still tired from last night and I still can't get rid of him.

Guest Anonymous

Good job. We love you, now go to the edge of that building, I have your congratulations cake over there.

*shoves off the roof*

Are you sure Dread was an actual tulpa and not just some sort of manifestation of your negativity? I have a hard time believing a tulpa would be so terribly violent unless he was horribly mistreated prior. Please share more information about him.

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

Yeah, I'd be interested in hearing more as well.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure Dread was an actual tulpa and not just some sort of manifestation of your negativity? I have a hard time believing a tulpa would be so terribly violent unless he was horribly mistreated prior. Please share more information about him.

The last thing he did before I got rid of him was force control and harass another tulpa group I was in.

Originally he and Light we contained in Shadow Light as separate personalities. When I split them into their own forms after some complications with Shadow Light's personality I allowed them to chose their own names. Light chose Light, and Shadow which was my suggested name for him, named himself Dread.

After some days of having him, he had a playful fight with Twilight that turned into him trying to rape her. I stopped him and locked him away in one of the wonderlands I refer to as "Hell". I then decided to get rid of both him and Light due to some conflict with Light, in which Light himself insisted that he should die.

Months later, I decided to bring back Dread to give him another chance. This time he's he successfully raped the only other tulpa that actually liked him as part of the family. I got rid of him again in that very instant.

The last and final time I brought him back was to deal with some drama between Light and Shadow Light, because I don't like the fact that I can easily fix everything because I'm godlike as the host. After the conflict was resolved, I locked him away in a room.

Before he possessed, earlier that day, I was trying to do imposed tulpa possession with Twilight. He attacked us in the living room of my house. I sent him back to the room he was suppose to be locked in.

Then at night, that's when he forcefully possessed me. I ad to actually fight for my control back. And thankfully he did no physical damage to anyone of anything.

I tried not to show any bias towards him although he indulged his evil personality, but everything he did to the others and I really pushed it. I don't know what I did to cause him to take his personality that far (I think I'm a pretty nice host), but all of the punishments he was given were brought upon himself.

8/24/13

I tried having Twilight reduce the pain if a paintball wound near the elbow that has nearly healed. All that is on the wound is antibiotic ointment.

the pain was successfuly reduced to a noticeable disturbance on the skin.

After Twilight refused the next test. I asked Samus to induce/return pain in the area.

General Idea: It's most likely a placebo effect.

Yeah, it's all in your head, but it's still really useful. Just don't overdo it and cut off too much pain. Pain is often a warning that something is wrong, like maybe you're on fire. Without the pain, parts of you might burn away before you realize that.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"