Let's see... My progress?

Spartanelete

Yeah, it's all in your head, but it's still really useful. Just don't overdo it and cut off too much pain. Pain is often a warning that something is wrong, like maybe you're on fire. Without the pain, parts of you might burn away before you realize that.

I only plan on using it for preexisting pain. <- Probably best use for it.

Out of sight wounds and injuries would probably be checked on though rather than shrug them off and ignore them.

As for cuts ans such that you can see, although you are dampening the pain, the cells still react to the opened wound and continue their repairs since the process of healing is more of chemical reactions and cell functions than voluntary mental reactions.

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday involving some drama, Shadow Light killed Samus... I'm kinda sad that she died, but it was probably for the best.

Cupcake wants to give her another chance but I've decided it's best that I don't bring her back myself. If she can convince one of the others that can(my stronger tulpas) to bring her back though I won't intervene.

9/11/13

Shadow Light against his daughter Cupcake and Light got into a fight. SL requested that I not intervene and to "take care of Pinkie(wife) and Cupcake(daughter)". Light was killed and Cupcake appeared to have slain Shadow Light. Soon after his faked death he asked me to just act as if he's dead to the other tulpas and our friends in the other group. He made a 3rd wonderland that the others are unaware of except Twilight who was imposed next to me for the whole afternoon and actively watching with me.

So far the others are unaware of what happened to Shadow Light and Light. And Cupcake's who's been through quite a bit in the past seems to becoming "crazed" after killing her father. If it seems she's not getting well on her own I will intervene.

9/13/13

While Shadow Light was "dead" he altered the personalities and other traits of the other two dead tulpas: Light and Samus.

Light was lightly altered. Samus had quite a bit of change. This was all for the best though.

Shadow Light also tried to alter a "dead" tulpa of mine named Dread, but claimed, "He's not actually dead" and "He's too strong to alter while he's alive."

Later that day during some meditation I made 3 more tulpas making my living total 12.

Apple Jack(with a pony and human form)

Rarity(with a pony and human form)

Unanmed(in the form of a baby within Samus)(unborn)

Samus is not aware of this unborn child yet.

Note: Shadow Light claims he's too strong to be actually killed.

And if Dread isn't actually dead, what is he?

• 2 weeks later...

9/x-9/26

SL, Samus, and Light have been back alive for some time now. All has been well for a while, but some relationship issues with Twilight, Alice is still kind of depressed from a certain event involving Dread, but everything else has been well.