Tulpa and real life restrictions

Recently I was wondering about restrictions tulpa and host can't overcome. For example, playing games together. Some types of games are playable with tulpa. But what if you are going to do some runs in WoW as a warrior and your tulpa wants to be a main healer. How the buck are you going to accomplish this simple task? Thinking about it makes me sad. You can have alot of fun with your tulpa in different ways. But some things are physically impossible for two of you. Have any ideas on this problem? I enjoy my time playing different games with my friends. And leaving tulpa out of this fun doesn't feel right.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always use the old way: play in turns (of course, you'll need to work on possession). I don't have your problem since I'm only interested in playing table games with my tulpa. Actually, I'm more worried about how I'm gonna play chess with her if she can predict my actions perfectly.

Well I remember glitch had his tulpa possess him and played a few games on the computer, but anything requiring more than one body simultaneously isn't going to work.

Board games and turn-based games should be good. I've played checkers with mine so far, with them pointing out what piece they want moved.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

Well I knew that my tulpa was never going to be able to play games with me.

I was more worried about if she was going to be able to play games at all. One of her likes are video games, and until I realised that possession was actually possible, I thought that all this would mean is that she would have to watch me play games.

Am glad that this is possible.

Because you can't multilog in WoW, mirite?

But seriously, the only way for them to do much of anything in the physical world is by possessing us and interacting with things that way.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Yeah, just take turns using possession for them to play. If tulpa wants to play a healer, have a separate healer character for them to play whenever you're done doing whatever.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Did anyone ever try multitasking in a non-Audiosurf game? Like a regular FPS for instance: tulpa controls your left hand and moves you around, you control the right hand and aim/shoot. Typing in the chat might be a bit weird, I can imagine. Haha.

I'll let Glitch do that. Then he'll upload it to YouTube, I hope.

Actually I was going to see if Clair wanted to try out TF2. Except multi-tasking doesn't sound too fun; she'd just be playing herself.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.