Tulpa and real life restrictions

Whoa, did I miss something? Did someone successfully multitask in Audiosurf?

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really awesome. My tulpaforcing sessions just got like twice as much motivation. Is this posted in the Research section? We should have a topic of "Why Having a Tulpa is So Awesome" or something like that to motivate people (because I have definitely seen a lot of people that need it) with posts from those who have completed their tulpa.

Back to somewhat a somewhat relevant topic, could you do possession without imposition?

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

I do it without imposistion, so yeah. Also it's actually in the Possession thread in the research board.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Whoa, did I miss something? Did someone successfully multitask in Audiosurf?

[video=youtube]
Luna on the left. Glitch on the right.

EDIT: I have a lot of tabs open, and I took way too long to make this reply. Oh well. Now the video's in here, too.

Guest Anonymous

Toribash.

Why not create a vidya system in your wonderland?

Why not create a vidya system in your wonderland?

I was able to do this and let my tulpa play Tetris. I think it would be hard to include something like a big open world RPG though since even if it was included as part of the library of your mind, they'd only be able to play parts that your subconscious committed to memory, so they could be running around the world of Dragon Age or a Final Fantasy and just run into blank patches or not have access to certain parts or something. Someone should try it to confirm but that's just what I imagine the major complication would be with more complex games.

As for things you can play in the real world, some take-turn strategy games (such as the DS version of Age of Empires and Civ IV and V on the PC) have what's called hot seat multiplayer where more than one person can play on the same system. Something like that would be perfect for tulpa multiplayer if you're dead set on playing games together. Of course, Mario 3 would have to be the ultimate hot seat multiplayer game. Take your turn as Mario, let your tulpa possess you, then let your tulpa take their turn as Luigi.

Of course, board strategy games and tabletop adventure games like Heroclix, the tabletop version of Civilization, Arkham Horror, Warhammer/40k, or chess for the more traditional would all work well as games you could play with your tulpa. Something semi-cooperative like Arkham Horror would work great since that would overcome the issue of your tulpa knowing your play style down to a letter, since you're not actively competing against each other anyway.

>hotseat play

turn-based Strategy Games?

Oh, i want to "grow" my Tulpa faster!

Also, is this hard to transmit control of the body to Tulpa?

Sorry for my bad English.

From what I've gathered, only turn based games and one handed games are really feasible options.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous